**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Maybe it's the quality of the pic but are those CZ's?

no they are all diamonds and im sure it was taken with camera phone. pdot im glad your happy with your piece! z and mo told me you went to icebox and theyloved it as well thanks!!!!

Originally Posted by Rjwco

I see you doing your thing real nice Robert! Props to Jay K and the homie Sean
pimp.gif

And Ben is the kanYe Jesus mold the same one as Sean's wearing in the vid?
Does that mean that you can copy the mold directly so that the ones you make now are really going to be true to size?

Can anyone chime in on stone setting costs? What can I look to pay per stone on avg? Im looking to get a medium size pendant set with stones (I have thependant and the 2pt stones).

So if Ben has the molds does that mean we will see this Jesus piece being made as well? (Maybe it already is. I always preferred this style over the crown ofthorns look.)

gallery_273-m.jpg

^^^^
Yeah they do because they have a couple pictures on their site of identical pieces. They made one in yellow gold for the clipse

Originally Posted by langfor5

So if Ben has the molds does that mean we will see this Jesus piece being made as well? (Maybe it already is. I always preferred this style over the crown of thorns look.)

gallery_273-m.jpg

I don't exactly understand what you mean.... but that pic above was made by us 3+ years ago
yes, we've been had the molds... nobody's had the $$$$ really

Originally Posted by treewing

^Word that one looks dope but the beard isn't as full, lol...

The full beard is a nice touch. I'm a fan as well. I kinda didn't like the "kufi" look as they call it but it's growing on me. I thinkthe 18k yellow gold one that IF did for the clipse is a masterpiece.

My bad the Jesus piece that IF did 4 clipse was a masterpiece***

Job well done lax. Keep in mind when lax makes them a bit smaller it's probably for a someone who's only looking to spend a certain amount of cash imo

Copped this watch today for 70.00 just to wear at work........they said it was 575.00 retail but I cant see that I mean it's a nice watch but id never paythat, anybody know of a shop that will black out the face?

lax, just because I feel like a nice guy, I'll let you hold the mold or buy the wax mold from me for the 2 main jesus pieces so you're not off spec by15-20% in size. that kufi jesus should be def taller and weigh at least 185 grams.
you're killin me with the smaller versions.

So this is how im going to end my year

My boys from timeless car club made it to the front page for lowrider magaizines!

so he decided to order a timeless pendant!

Joey Montemayor is the president / "head honcho" of the timeless car club team!

Shotout to johnakinaphotography.com for the photoshoot!
Thank you to all of niketalk for all of the love and support god bless all of you!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom