**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

that ravens ring is epic.
pimp.gif

Like I said before if anyone wants to know pricing, specs, payment types, etc.... PM ME

i have a few watches and would like to maybe get a diamond bezel put on one or both of them. nothing too major, but i was wondering if you can do that to anywatch or just certain watches. when i look up bezels on ebay, it seems they only have them built for rolexes. could somebody point me in the right direction.thanks

Originally Posted by Tic Daddy Dollaz

i have a few watches and would like to maybe get a diamond bezel put on one or both of them. nothing too major, but i was wondering if you can do that to any watch or just certain watches. when i look up bezels on ebay, it seems they only have them built for rolexes. could somebody point me in the right direction. thanks
what watches do you have? that would be a great start
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by python002

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

not feelin the black/silver/red jesus. i think im the only dude that doesnt dig the jacob mold, or pieces based off that mold.

so what Jesus molds do u Dig?

i dont really like Jesus pieces. outside of watches, im not a big fan of jewelry.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by Tic Daddy Dollaz

i have a few watches and would like to maybe get a diamond bezel put on one or both of them. nothing too major, but i was wondering if you can do that to any watch or just certain watches. when i look up bezels on ebay, it seems they only have them built for rolexes. could somebody point me in the right direction. thanks
laugh.gif

I have a tag aquaracer #WAF1117, and a jacob chronograph

freakydestroyer wrote:
Tic Daddy Dollaz wrote:
laugh.gif

I have a tag aquaracer #WAF1117, and a jacob chronograph

those would have to be custom work

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Someone needs to take some initiative and break outside the box of the typical Championship Ring mold.

A lot of those look terrible to me. (design wise)
We have a design thats definitey different than the rest, but remember its the teams that choose the direction of the design. The jeweler can onlymake suggestions ..... Designs will be released Tuesday night. Check out the blog www.JBHblog.com for more info !!!!!Video documentary coming as well.

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

With the exception of 4 pieces total, we have our logo on every piece in some form. 2 of those 4 pieces without logos are NT guys, so if Phil and Eddy want to send their pieces in, you know we're ready to tag them, haha.

Before we started doing it, many jewelers and stone setters we know of here claimed that they made some of our pieces even though we do EVERYTHING ourselves. if you come to the new shop in Atlanta, you can watch your stuff being worked on in front of you. Either way, thanks for the feedback guys. loonyrobert, thanks to you too.
I'm not phil nor eddy

Back
Top Bottom