**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by leejulien

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Jeffrey Jordan

n658113913_145988_4249.jpg

He shoulda gone with JOBH's one
i showed him that black and red joint JOBH had and he went crazy...i never seen this piece..i think he lost it

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Jeffrey Jordan

i showed him that black and red joint JOBH had and he went crazy...i never seen this piece..i think he lost it

Low key...I think we know some of the same people...

lol its a small world my dude...i be at this fool crib everyday..chillin

Jeffrey Jordan

Low key...I think we know some of the same people...

lol its a small world my dude...i be at this fool crib everyday..chillin
Steal some of that N's P.E.'s
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Someone needs to take some initiative and break outside the box of the typical Championship Ring mold.

A lot of those look terrible to me. (design wise)

not feelin the black/silver/red jesus. i think im the only dude that doesnt dig the jacob mold, or pieces based off that mold.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

not feelin the black/silver/red jesus. i think im the only dude that doesnt dig the jacob mold, or pieces based off that mold.

so what Jesus molds do u Dig?

Originally Posted by Rjwco

^^word i got you^^

Same here, waiting on that bonus check
pimp.gif

Whats the price range for Jesus pieces bro, if you dont want to post them up here you can PM me, im really interested in one!

Originally Posted by Gerkpot

Ps I wouldn't let the put all that !#+$ on da back, unless they let me get the franco for da low

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

come on now. how the *@%% you gonna put the website on the back of the chain?
"aye lemme see ya chain dog? ima visit they site son. u got a pen?"
Our logo/website work well together. We've been doing our logo on the back of our pieces for 3 years now. Here's just a few of them we hadon our website:

dsc00814.jpg

img_2487.jpg

img_1211.jpg

2zjf1v9.jpg

2en00nc.jpg

img_1057.jpg

skane1.jpg

img_1461.jpg

this blog entry will go up the day after tomorrow:
img_2782.jpg

With the exception of 4 pieces total, we have our logo on every piece in some form. 2 of those 4 pieces without logos are NT guys, so if Phil and Eddy want tosend their pieces in, you know we're ready to tag them, haha.

Before we started doing it, many jewelers and stone setters we know of here claimed that they made some of our pieces even though we do EVERYTHING ourselves.if you come to the new shop in Atlanta, you can watch your stuff being worked on in front of you. Either way, thanks for the feedback guys. loonyrobert, thanksto you too.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Someone needs to take some initiative and break outside the box of the typical Championship Ring mold.

A lot of those look terrible to me. (design wise)
I feel like this one is going outside of the traditional design like you're talking about right here. I LOVE every single thing about thisring:
Originally Posted by dunkhead05

1729363_sta.jpg

Back
Top Bottom