**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

sick.gif
floyd with those money mitch perfect stacks of money...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gucci mane wears trash pieces
laugh.gif

and putting the icebox logo on the back is creative and lets people know who made it as well

Everything over at Icee Fresh has "IF" bails on crosses or "tattoos" on the gshocks

so icebox isnt the only one doing it.

pretty smart IMO

Originally Posted by Rjwco

">and putting the icebox logo on the back is creative and lets people know who made it as well
Everything over at Icee Fresh has "IF" bails on crosses or "tattoos" on the gshocks

so icebox isnt the only one doing it.
pretty smart IMO

I think they refering to the website address.
If a person is close enough to actually touch the
piece I think they'll ask who they got it done by,
but in any case its good marketing if the piece is
lost or stolen
laugh.gif
Nice Z.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

birdman>mayweather
imma have to go with floyd reason is because birdmans may cost more but floyd jewelry has like that clean look birdman obviously jus copp jewelrybecause of what it is now how it looks on some hypebeast type.......

Icebox & Travis McCoy

Black/Peridot G shock.
travie3423.jpg

Pink/Baby Blue(GCH colors)
travie1.jpg

The back lids (blurred out on is not finished, middle is b/g joint and last is p/b joint)
img_1818.jpg

Originally Posted by solesavage

Am I the only one not impressed with iced out G-Shock watches anymore?
ive never liked them to begin with so i dont know whats up with all the hype. they arent even nice.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by solesavage

Am I the only one not impressed with iced out G-Shock watches anymore?
ive never liked them to begin with so i dont know whats up with all the hype. they arent even nice.

I've felt the same way. I would never purchase one, rather wear an ill frogman stock.....but I have seen like 1-2 color schemes iced out that I thoughtwere ok.

Back
Top Bottom