**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Diddy's Diamonds Lost In A Midtown Crowd[/h1]

phpdIRxcUAM.jpg
Uh oh, what did Diddy do now. The rapper accidentally tossed one of his diamond rings into a crowd while performing for BET's 106 & Park show (filmed on 57th Street), and ended the performance with a frisking of audience members! The Post reports that attendees were treated "like common criminals" once the cameras cut - and they took their grievances to Twitter to kill time, one saying: "Ok diddy lost his ring... and now there frisking all the kids like this is Rikers lite."

Once the hostage situation ended, the $20,000 ring was nowhere to be found. One witness told the paper, "He ain't getting' it back. Someone pocketed that, and they probably took it to the nearest jeweler."

The incident happened when Diddy & Co. were throwing fake hundreds into the crowd, and then mixed in some real cash... which allegedly sent fans into a frenzy (even though it was reportedly just "$25 to $100 in singles"). Following the bling bonanza, the rapper Twote: "The craziest %#%% just happened to me lol I guess its #%#!%$! on me season.. Enjoy it while it lasts!!!!! lol life is crazy!"
LINK

somebody came up.

WE STILL DOIN IT...... WE'VE NEVER BEEN THIS BUSY FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS.

it's been a crazy month, had to fire some friends, fire some employees, but still keeping it moving and still +#@%!%*@.

y'all know the deal, blogs up. holla

2wdab7o.jpg

2n8sac4.jpg

2s1orjn.jpg

2b5jfd.jpg

r0cydw.jpg

[h3]dear jewelers.... 15 carat diamond/gold G-Shock[/h3]Dear Casio,
for we been together like supras and kr3w tees. vaiders with lrg fleeces.... purple label *%!@ with the IF logo peep it....

we just finished makin a beast!
15 carat diamond beast 6900 G-Shock
almost 95 grams of 14k yellow gold.... (attn: jewelers, stop using alloy or 7k gold and then rhodium it to pass off as gold, *%!@ turns brown! stop it!
nuff said, we run this... got 4 g-shocks being made right now and we got mad projects in the works now.... back like cooked crack as I said. the grind never waits for nobody.

of course we tattoo all of our g-shocks now to provide authenticity so you know you didn't get it from c-shock or some *%!@... @*$ are ziamonds? smh

p.s. just shut the #@%+ up... we workin

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

2n8sac4.jpg

2s1orjn.jpg

2b5jfd.jpg

[h3]dear jewelers.... 15 carat diamond/gold G-Shock[/h3]Dear Casio,
for we been together like supras and kr3w tees. vaiders with lrg fleeces.... purple label *%!@ with the IF logo peep it....

we just finished makin a beast!
15 carat diamond beast 6900 G-Shock
almost 95 grams of 14k yellow gold.... (attn: jewelers, stop using alloy or 7k gold and then rhodium it to pass off as gold, *%!@ turns brown! stop it!
nuff said, we run this... got 4 g-shocks being made right now and we got mad projects in the works now.... back like cooked crack as I said. the grind never waits for nobody.

of course we tattoo all of our g-shocks now to provide authenticity so you know you didn't get it from c-shock or some *%!@... @*$ are ziamonds? smh

p.s. just shut the #@%+ up... we workin

That $+#+% chunky than a %+*!*$++#%!+ !!!! I'm 'bout to get some money, Ben... *I don't know what I'mma do but I'mma do it...*

Originally Posted by DiirtyVandal

Originally Posted by Rjwco

just curious .. are Joe Rodeo watches worth the price? or worth it period?
indifferent.gif
no.
indifferent.gif
Why you say that? I always thought it was good quality, but I just got into jewelry

it all depends on what model you get. they have lower quality ones that are cheaper and higher quality ones that will be a little more expensive. justdon't go for the cheapest ones and you'll be happy with your purchase. we have an account with Joe Rodeo and i don't mind giving you a quote onwhatever model you're looking at or even if you give us the budget we can recommend a certain model to you ourselves.

Joe Rodeo don't have any resale value
I got a lot of BECKY because of my rodeo
glasses.gif
pimp.gif

its ok until a real timepiece is in the room

^^^ I Swear you sit up and Refresh WSHH.com all day...I can never beat you with the new videos!.....I came here to post this, lol

"Don't hurt em' Daddy".........
smh.gif
sick.gif
........No grown man should call another grown man "Daddy".

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ thoseperfectly folded stacks

Not even I don't even check WSHH Daily, there's just that moment after a few days you realize you haven't checked a site and you go back to seewhat's new. That's usually the case with WSHH, I mainly check to get laughs.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom