**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

roc4life24 wrote:

(who remembers MTV cribs cash money
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

laugh.gif
yea i remember that...only thing that sticks out was when he showedoff his bed spread tho "i got dis hea chinchilla with the foots still attached...now a chinchilla coat gon cost you a grip...but dis a spread, so imaginehow much dis chea gon hit ya for ya unda dig"

birdman a cool dude

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

^ Try Jason Of BH's site they made the piece and I believe they have pics on their site.

I remember someone was asking about Hov's Bracelet that he's been wearing the past few months, few nights ago I was going through old Magazines and came across this Hov XXL Mag from '03 and there was a feature on Loon in there. There was a time when Loon had a few songs poppin' that his setup was ill including a Bracelet I always loved when I saw the pic it looks basically the same as Hova's current joint. I know Loon's joint was done by Jacob (like the rest of his stuff) so I'm guessing the same for Jay?

Pics I found on Getty.

211kqa8.jpg

bi6k52.jpg

opwduo.png

r017i0.png

I don't think Jay-Z's bracelet is gold/diamonds.

i thought it was clear that they all are wearing the regular Buddhist beads / prayer bracelet or whatever its called- some are wooden some are metals or gemsand i guess you could get it iced out but ive never seen a close up to call it-

[h2]Thursday, October 15, 2009[/h2]http://[h3]MAYOR AT IT AGAIN...[/h3]my man mayor heard the dow wasover 10,000 and said F it... I'm goin all IN!
this cat is crazy.... and been a loyal customer with a few gshocks and now an all black gold with black diamond cross rosary....

sorry for the 2 regular pics, but this thing is going to sell well!
the cross is so ill, I'm gonna have to make a few of these rosary's in a few different sizes and different colors (obvi Yellow, White)

thanks Mayor,
enjoy

Originally Posted by cquan05

[h2]Thursday, October 15, 2009[/h2]http:// [h3]MAYOR AT IT AGAIN...[/h3]my man mayor heard the dow was over 10,000 and said F it... I'm goin all IN!
this cat is crazy.... and been a loyal customer with a few gshocks and now an all black gold with black diamond cross rosary....

the cross is so ill, I'm gonna have to make a few of these rosary's in a few different sizes and different colors (obvi Yellow, White)

thanks Mayor,
enjoy

As in NTs I'm trying to get brolic mayor? Or do I have someone confused?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Originally Posted by cquan05

[h2]Thursday, October 15, 2009[/h2]http:// [h3]MAYOR AT IT AGAIN...[/h3]my man mayor heard the dow was over 10,000 and said F it... I'm goin all IN!

thanks Mayor,
enjoy

As in NTs I'm trying to get brolic mayor? Or do I have someone confused?
nerd.gif

That cross looks off, not feeling that rosary at all.

i guess black diamonds are in right now cause they so cheap...regardless i got 4.88ct of them up for sale on ebay if anyoneinterested. check the sig.

Sneaker Collector Mayor he's speaking about one of Clark Kent's people.

i am ALMOST postive loons joint isnt the same as hovs. loons is skulls and hoves look just like whats been said, regular prayer beads, maybe blck gold blackdiamonds, maybe just a particular type of stone

Q get on aim i wanna talk to you

Im sure those beads hov is wearing is not gold just some kind of metal ill post some up when i get htme

I havent had time to take pics but i will

the beads are 10mm just to give your an idea....

there the same style beads that sit on that yellow/white ceramic jesus

206 I actually got a chuckle from that that video & your right I ABSOLUTELY undercut as much as I can to give customers the best deal/quality & at theend of the day there happy
happy.gif

even your favorite jeweler Ben Barrah comes to my house & buys watches from me (wont say what he bought cause im sure he dont want me to post it)

Good Night

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Diddy's Diamonds Lost In A Midtown Crowd[/h1]

phpdIRxcUAM.jpg
Uh oh, what did Diddy do now. The rapper accidentally tossed one of his diamond rings into a crowd while performing for BET's 106 & Park show (filmed on 57th Street), and ended the performance with a frisking of audience members! The Post reports that attendees were treated "like common criminals" once the cameras cut - and they took their grievances to Twitter to kill time, one saying: "Ok diddy lost his ring... and now there frisking all the kids like this is Rikers lite."

Once the hostage situation ended, the $20,000 ring was nowhere to be found. One witness told the paper, "He ain't getting' it back. Someone pocketed that, and they probably took it to the nearest jeweler."

The incident happened when Diddy & Co. were throwing fake hundreds into the crowd, and then mixed in some real cash... which allegedly sent fans into a frenzy (even though it was reportedly just "$25 to $100 in singles"). Following the bling bonanza, the rapper Twote: "The craziest %#%% just happened to me lol I guess its #%#!%$! on me season.. Enjoy it while it lasts!!!!! lol life is crazy!"

LINK

Originally Posted by Rjwco

206 I actually got a chuckle from that that video & your right I ABSOLUTELY undercut as much as I can to give customers the best deal/quality & at the end of the day there happy
happy.gif

even your favorite jeweler Ben Barrah comes to my house & buys watches from me (wont say what he bought cause im sure he dont want me to post it)

Good Night

eek.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
lol lax is that dude cant even hate on his work as of late

I'm just curious to see which of these twitter verbs are actually going to be made into real words and adopted by the Oxford dictionary... tweet, twitt,twote....? smh

Originally Posted by Rjwco

your right I ABSOLUTELY undercut as much as I can to give customers the best deal/quality & at the end of the day there happy
So let me get this right, You use other peoples Molds and use out of house Setters and then just give them a better price then say Jason of BHwould give them for the same item?.....Maybe use Silver instead of Gold? or CZ's Instead of Diamonds?

Back
Top Bottom