**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by Rjwco

oo206oo wrote:
NLV, check your email.
If u havent already i hope that email includes an apology for that Repulsive, especially to the sight; revoltingly ugly Jesus u had a part in making

laugh.gif

SMH at you laughing, of all people.

The day you actually come up with something dope and original, as opposed to bootlegging classic pieces and selling variants made of rhodium plated silver, ill give you props.

Thats not even to re-spark any "beef", thats just stating facts. You were smart enough to use the same stone setters as Jason of BH. Thats a plus 1 for you, for finally stepping it up cause everyone knows your setting used to be trash. But do something original for once.

206 stay tlkn !%+*.. but lemme air you out about this "piece thats gonna change the game"
First of all Im not knocking that fact that you made bread off it.. but I looked at your preliminary sketches and came to realize that u/bb made a piece out ofa figure illustration?!

Who does that?! seriously..especially with an art background.. come on fam..
indifferent.gif

Who does that?! I cant respect your corner cutting and I def cant respect BB for commissioning sum**** like that.

I feel thoroughly "aired out", appreciate it.

For the record, thats the kind of artwork IF&Co uses for all of their custom work. Im not sure if you were expecting a 3D model rendering or something, butthats not how they work.

I feel thoroughly "aired out", appreciate it.

For the record, thats the kind of artwork IF&Co uses for all of their custom work. Im not sure if you were expecting a 3D model rendering or something, but thats not how they work.
why even bother wasting your time replying to that fool? mad lames on here.

Originally Posted by CoostheDonDini

Originally Posted by Rjwco

oo206oo wrote:
NLV, check your email.
If u havent already i hope that email includes an apology for that Repulsive, especially to the sight; revoltingly ugly Jesus u had a part in making

laugh.gif

SMH at you laughing, of all people.

The day you actually come up with something dope and original, as opposed to bootlegging classic pieces and selling variants made of rhodium plated silver, ill give you props.

Thats not even to re-spark any "beef", thats just stating facts. You were smart enough to use the same stone setters as Jason of BH. Thats a plus 1 for you, for finally stepping it up cause everyone knows your setting used to be trash. But do something original for once.

206 stay tlkn !%+*.. but lemme air you out about this "piece thats gonna change the game"
First of all Im not knocking that fact that you made bread off it.. but I looked at your preliminary sketches and came to realize that u/bb made a piece out of a figure illustration?!

Who does that?! seriously..especially with an art background.. come on fam..
indifferent.gif

Who does that?! I cant respect your corner cutting and I def cant respect BB for commissioning sum**** like that.

Son, that was probably the softest/lamest shots that you could have fired.
laugh.gif

Hands Westwood the 500k Jacob...

*drops*

Don't worry about it. Its nothing.

That Gucci watch he showed was NICE.

laugh.gif
1st thing Baby was looking forward to from Day 1 was getting with Westwood. Can't wait for the Westwood Version of the Video.

Lol at son just coming out and sayin hes a bootlegger.
To each their own.
Ol Undercutters Pizza lookin boy...
*damn near tears*
one of my favorite segments, other than his whole spring break cruise episode

thats some ill $@+%. i need a black iced out watch too, yours is fire.
'preciate that. thank you.

tristen, i got you!

i know this is from a while back BUT does anyone have any shots of just blazes playstation chain, detailed photos? if so please post, thanks!

just watched that video ...

is souljaboy a blood?

he has some cool pieces, kinda of flashy, but nice.

^ Try Jason Of BH's site they made the piece and I believe they have pics on their site.

I remember someone was asking about Hov's Bracelet that he's been wearing the past few months, few nights ago I was going through old Magazines andcame across this Hov XXL Mag from '03 and there was a feature on Loon in there. There was a time when Loon had afew songs poppin' that his setup was ill including a Bracelet I always loved when I saw the pic it looks basically the same as Hova's current joint. Iknow Loon's joint was done by Jacob (like the rest of his stuff) so I'm guessing the same for Jay?

Pics I found on Getty.

211kqa8.jpg

bi6k52.jpg

opwduo.png

r017i0.png

Back
Top Bottom