**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

blackjesus1.jpg

goodwoodforjlp1.jpg

Rjwco wrote:
your right I ABSOLUTELY undercut as much as I can to give customers the best deal/quality & at the end of the day there happy

So let me get this right, You use other peoples Molds and use out of house Setters and then just give them a better price then say Jason of BH would give them for the same item?.....Maybe use Silver instead of Gold? or CZ's Instead of Diamonds?

5oyyxw.jpg

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Rjwco wrote:
your right I ABSOLUTELY undercut as much as I can to give customers the best deal/quality & at the end of the day there happy
So let me get this right, You use other peoples Molds and use out of house Setters and then just give them a better price then say Jason of BH would give them for the same item?.....Maybe use Silver instead of Gold? or CZ's Instead of Diamonds?

5oyyxw.jpg

Ummm ok, I guess that answers it then

that wooden jesus is pretty dope. id probably rock that over any plastic joint.

few randoms from twitter.

cham x tony hawk x king johnny brolic jesus
nt-cham1.jpg

king johnny watch
nt-cham2.jpg

weird cross.
nt-cham3.jpg

dope dunamis.
nt-cham4.jpg

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by Rjwco

Rjwco wrote:

5oyyxw.jpg

Ummm ok, I guess that answers it then

nerd.gif
nah theres only one true unsolved mystery in the jewel thread
laugh.gif

this is one is pretty solved

lax has access to the molds - and access to good setters
Lax provides a service to those who may wanna skimp on materials, save some $ or fake it til they make it
so if you want a silver jesus piece with czs you can get that....if you wanted to use 18k gold and vvs diamonds im sure he can arrange that as well

at the end of the day he is providing a service to us that alot of the rappers pictured here are getting on the low anyways

Gold is at how much right now? I tried selling a 35" 10K white&yellow gold to a Jewelry Store the buys gold for scrap and they wanted to give me $450for it
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
, btw it weights 66 grams.

my fault. here is the link, they actually just added the Jesus for pre-order....

from what i read, the all black joint isnt available for purchase.

Good Wood NYC

ive got a wooden rosary that i keep with me... i may get this just to have. i dont rock jewels/watches or anything like that, so this would probably just chillon my nightstand. its cool tho.

FedEx dropped this off yesterday...
It's the same Gucci watch Birdman had, but with a red band.
Shoutout to Mo (ICEBOX) for getting it below retail for me.

nmdwl0.jpg

I'm thinking about flooding the case with black diamonds. Opinions?

Yeah, I'll probably do it soon.
I just put the deposit down on this (compulsive shopping)...

3093i4n.jpg

So I gotta pay for it & get it shipped here (It's in Omaha, I'm in Charlotte).
Give me a month or so...

Back
Top Bottom