**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Icebox & T. Pizzle

tpd.jpg

sick.gif
and not in a good way.

What's good with the past 2 pieces? I understand customer's have budgets but the work looks downright sloppy.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

With the exception of 4 pieces total, we have our logo on every piece in some form. 2 of those 4 pieces without logos are NT guys, so if Phil and Eddy want to send their pieces in, you know we're ready to tag them, haha.

Before we started doing it, many jewelers and stone setters we know of here claimed that they made some of our pieces even though we do EVERYTHING ourselves. if you come to the new shop in Atlanta, you can watch your stuff being worked on in front of you. Either way, thanks for the feedback guys. loonyrobert, thanks to you too.
I'm not phil nor eddy
THE TAG
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

PIRU Birdman show love 2 us MOB %!++%@ in BOMPTON
I'm not a show me type of dude
but that him
pimp.gif

PS how he has not grown up, he got plenty of doors opening right now

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

How is Baby so hood? after all these years???

its like dude never grew up

that's his whole image/gimmick... if he stopped acting that way no one would be interested in listening to that dude

Originally Posted by Gerkpot

4sho 4sho Icebox got work
Yep, this year we've been completing an average of 5 pieces per month. They'll be all sizes of course, not just all big pieces.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

to clarify i think logos and stuff on peices are great. i just meant why would you put the website on there.
thats like a new era saying "www.neweracaps.com" underneath their logo. its just very very weird.
I get what you mean. In my last post about this I was saying that it's not like we only have our website url on the back. On the logo, wereplaced the "CUSTOM JEWELRY" line with the url so now it looks like it's part of the logo.

With the exception of 4 pieces total, we have our logo on every piece in some form. 2 of those 4 pieces without logos are NT guys, so if Phil and Eddy want to send their pieces in, you know we're ready to tag them, haha.

Before we started doing it, many jewelers and stone setters we know of here claimed that they made some of our pieces even though we do EVERYTHING ourselves. if you come to the new shop in Atlanta, you can watch your stuff being worked on in front of you. Either way, thanks for the feedback guys. loonyrobert, thanks to you too.
I'm not phil nor eddy

Sorry Phil, I've always considered your piece a "Jesus Piece" we have in our store and not a "Custom Piece". Can you send me a textmessage real quick?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Icebox & T. Pizzle

tpd.jpg

sick.gif
and not in a good way.

What's good with the past 2 pieces? I understand customer's have budgets but the work looks downright sloppy.

I'll post a reply to this tomorrow. I gotta upload a new image so you can see how close the stones are set and maybe some comparisons too.

Damn a million for the chain? True or not Floyd is doing it big, he should get a Mayweather badge to replace the Maybach badge.

I can only imagine the amount of people trying to hit him up with business deals and investments.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

I can only imagine the amount of people trying to hit him up with business deals and investments.

laugh.gif
hell i got a few for him - i mean hes obviously tryna invest and getsome other things popping but he cant seem to get the label off the ground and has had like 4-5 artists come and go...and now a dvd? that game is all but deadwith bootlegs and internet streaming - i mean yea everybody loves to see the stunting but not too many people are gonna run out and pay $10-$15 for it whenthey can just stream or cop from the barbershop for $5 maybe...

he needs better people- holla at me Money
nerd.gif

i guess

but baby one of the flyest cats in the game imo

baby>fab

photo_large_16_4acdfc0de848e_1255013389.jpg
photo_large_38_4acdfc4f41816_1255013455.jpg

jacket trey got on is piff

Originally Posted by Gerkpot

4sho 4sho Icebox got work
Yep, this year we've been completing an average of 5 pieces per month. They'll be all sizes of course, not just all big pieces.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

to clarify i think logos and stuff on peices are great. i just meant why would you put the website on there.
thats like a new era saying "www.neweracaps.com" underneath their logo. its just very very weird.
I get what you mean. In my last post about this I was saying that it's not like we only have our website url on the back. On the logo, we replaced the "CUSTOM JEWELRY" line with the url so now it looks like it's part of the logo.

I'm not phil nor eddy

Sorry Phil, I've always considered your piece a "Jesus Piece" we have in our store and not a "Custom Piece". Can you send me a text message real quick?
My name ain't Phil
grin.gif
. Anyways, I'll get at you.

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

that's his whole image/gimmick... if he stopped acting that way no one would be interested in listening to that dude
Baby is already hard to listen to. Sayin' suwoop on 106th made me cringe. Remember when they used to be flaggin blue all the time too. Theyflip flopped from crips to bloods. I wouldn't be surprised if they pretended to be Latin Kings initially.

Originally Posted by The Rat Pack Is Back

Baby is already hard to listen to. Sayin' suwoop on 106th made me cringe. Remember when they used to be flaggin blue all the time too. They flip flopped from crips to bloods. I wouldn't be surprised if they pretended to be Latin Kings initially.
Same @$+ I always say. And kids these days swear as if baby and wayne been puttin in work in the streets.
smh.gif

6q05o9e.jpg

i look at rap as entertainment i dont care about all the truth

rick ross gotta be the biggest fronter in the rap game ever but yall still mess with him right?

Its entertainment to me too. I dont take it seriously but when you hear everyone swearing that waynes dropped people cause he a blood and he had to to become ablood and all that nonsense it just gets too much. I feel you but if you gon front dont be flip flopin like that.

I'm not phil nor eddy

Can I get a pic of your piece from the front? (No %*%+)

i never heard that in my life from anyone or anywhere about lil wayne lol

dropped people?

only cat this dude weezy ever shot was himself.

movin along

Back
Top Bottom