**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Fab's chain lookin weird...

34130831.jpg

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

My name ain't Phil
grin.gif
. Anyways, I'll get at you.
Sorry...that's embarrasing
embarassed.gif
. It's obviousyou're not Phil...you even put that in your last post. I don't know why I typed his name instead though. I haven't seen you go by anything otherFrank on here, so I don't want to post your real name (BN). Text me though 'cause I want to talk to you about that piece 678-828-1569.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

6q05o9e.jpg

i look at rap as entertainment i dont care about all the truth

rick ross gotta be the biggest fronter in the rap game ever but yall still mess with him right?
Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Baby is already hard to listen to. Sayin' suwoop on 106th made me cringe. Remember when they used to be flaggin blue all the time too. They flip flopped from crips to bloods. I wouldn't be surprised if they pretended to be Latin Kings initially.
Cash Money never flagged anything before this recent 'blood' $%#+.

They used to wear ALL COLORS of rags. Red, Blue, Black, Gold, White, etc.

And that 'C' that Baby is throwing up, is from the Hot Boys 'I need a Hot Girl' video. And it's is for the 'Coupe' in 'LexusCoupe'. Right before he throws up the 'C' he throws up the 'L'. "See my hot girl ride Lexus Coupe!@@+$"

Hell, In that same video, Mannie Fresh is wearing a Red Rag. If I remember correctly, Baby does too. Ain't seen the video in a minute though.
Same @$+ I always say. And kids these days swear as if baby and wayne been puttin in work in the streets.
smh.gif

You out yo' rabbit !*% mind if you don't think/know that Baby is a known and respected hard head in the N.O.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Baby got rank in 'nawlins

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Its entertainment to me too. I dont take it seriously but when you hear everyone swearing that waynes dropped people cause he a blood and he had to to become a blood and all that nonsense it just gets too much. I feel you but if you gon front dont be flip flopin like that.

some people reading into it 2 much- i mean they might not have been born and raised bloods- but if they screaming all of that they have some kind ofaffiliation now...all these gang memberships are for sale nowadays...if who they breaking off is the bloods then they are allowed to scream whatever they want- and they'll have plenty of lil soldiers to back them up i dont remember them ever claiming crip like how they claim blood now but they did always wearALOT of different color rags...i mean thats a screenshot in blue but the next scene they prob had on yellow or orange...

Tre and Dre,
both of you guys have good points about the scenes. Also about the affiliations for sale.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i never heard that in my life from anyone or anywhere about lil wayne lol

dropped people?

only cat this dude weezy ever shot was himself.

movin along

That goes to show you some of the ******ed people i deal with on a day to day basis that are on his piece.
grin.gif

I don't take that #*%% seriously at all when I see...

A) Birdman and the Kids on 106 doing Blood Calls on Live TV.
B) and White Canadian Kids with Red Bandana's doing Blood Calls and throwing up signs at a Lil' Wayne Concert.

smh.gif

4038446200_f6cc0986db_o.jpg

4037697939_16f7d1cb36_o.jpg

4037697847_1c78346d23_o.jpg

4037697835_d2007a8084_o.jpg

4038446124_35d8955b6c_o.jpg

4038446104_60c74ee4c8_o.jpg

90% of these clowns on this bord don't know jacck %%** about bang'n
I'm
laugh.gif

Do yall expect to see Baby hop out of a $200,000 car & start get'n off
Respect to LAX for shoot'n his 1 joke when I post my Death Row chain (he made a joke and kept moving)
This fourm is not 4 GANGSTA %%**\

Back 2 da Jewels

Originally Posted by Gerkpot

I'm
laugh.gif

Respect to LAX for shoot'n his 1 joke when I post my Death Row chain (he made a joke and kept moving)

Back 2 da Jewels
shut your slob ++% up. This is a damned Sneaker Forum...who the hell cares about who knows what about gangbanging.

can u read dipshyt
I said back 2 da Jewels
LMAO
but since u took it there hommie
where @ keyboard'n !%# %+%%+
MOVE ON IT

an we have a winner........

the best jesus piece combo goes to ol man Lebron.

Hov at Mardi Gras?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i seen this cat at the barbershop not long ago goin in with them beads too

first thought i had.;

I'm
laugh.gif

Back 2 da Jewels
eyes.gif

stop it 5

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

I'm
laugh.gif

Back 2 da Jewels
shut your slob ++% up. This is a damned Sneaker Forum...who the hell cares about who knows what about gangbanging.
whoa whoa whoa...we may have to catch fade homie. lol

but seriously...can we get some pics of nicky minaj's "jewelry" and by that i mean post a close up shot of her chest.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Throwbacks...

4qps94.jpg

flip-1.jpg
I ALWAYS LIKED CAM'S OLD DIPLOMAT EAGLES

COMPARED TO HIS NEW YELLOW DIAMOND JOINT

HE NEEDS TO GET A NEW ONE OR LEAST A MORE OFFICIAL ONE

LIKE HIS OLD ONES

(his new one)

1zfuc2a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom