**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Mavado kno he cant wear that in the Gully.
pimp.gif

actualy he can.
" 15 million me tek go gun shoppin, mi nuh fire small strappin"

- thats about 200k US worth of guns, on average an illegal handgun is like $1300 US down here, an AK is almost double the price, and bullets are about a dollar each... He aint special, if you make $ down here its the norm... About 4 years ago the police found Sizzla with 50 AK s buried under his studio - thats about 10 million JA

BTW Gaza mi seh - Vybez Cartel is by far a bigger gangster than Mavado

ah joke uno mek ..

"Topp shottah dem no misss / sey mi ah rise crime / mek people eat fish n bred n have a nice time" - Movado good !

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Ive always liked Diz's set up

29cthxw.jpg

35btf1k.jpg

this is straight
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
would never have thought of coppin a chain but this is
pimp.gif
and definitely has me think....

That piece ain't all that. Looks like something an Arabian kid would get on his tenth birthday. Cuban is nice, though.

icebox

v4aqu8.jpg

The piece and chain together are a total of 285 grams of white gold. It's also got a little over 8.00 carats of SI2 clarity white diamonds. The chain (not pictured) itself is a 4.25MM 40″ solid franco. The chain goes through the top of the piece from the center through a hidden bail. It was sent out to Mike in Rochester, New York today. We know you'll love it Kegg!

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

icebox

v4aqu8.jpg

The piece and chain together are a total of 285 grams of white gold. It's also got a little over 8.00 carats of SI2 clarity white diamonds. The chain (not pictured) itself is a 4.25MM 40″ solid franco. The chain goes through the top of the piece from the center through a hidden bail. It was sent out to Mike in Rochester, New York today. We know you'll love it Kegg!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i never heard that in my life from anyone or anywhere about lil wayne lol

dropped people?

only cat this dude weezy ever shot was himself.

movin along

im late but
roll.gif

i think a lot of folks forget wayne been out for years...i liked his music back thenn as well.

Dead Stokc wrote:

pimp.gif

actualy he can.

"Wha u dress up ina police suit for?
Mi neva see no police man go war
Mi run out ina full camoflouge, nap
sack fulla clip, 2 bloodclot SLR."

Originally Posted by akuratl02

pimp.gif

actualy he can.

- thats about 200k US worth of guns, on average an illegal handgun is like $1300 US down here, an AK is almost double the price, and bullets are about a dollar each... He aint special, if you make $ down here its the norm... About 4 years ago the police found Sizzla with 50 AK s buried under his studio - thats about 10 million JA

ah joke uno mek ..

"Topp shottah dem no misss / sey mi ah rise crime / mek people eat fish n bred n have a nice time" - Movado good !
Your pretty stupid arent you guys.. I live in the Carribbean and you guys tryna talk like Jamaicans is hilarious. What was the whole point of yourbreakdown of guns..all I said is Mavado can rock his chain in Yard..and his name is Vybz Kartel you prick.

pimp.gif

actualy he can.

ah joke uno mek ..

Your pretty stupid arent you guys.. I live in the Carribbean and you guys tryna talk like Jamaicans is hilarious. What was the whole point of your breakdown of guns..all I said is Mavado can rock his chain in Yard..and his name is Vybz Kartel you prick.
Who you talkin to ???? You are pretty stupid because I was replying to AZN not you .
laugh.gif
.. relax homie and NO, I am not Jamaican but I used to live in Westmoreland afew years back ... He said BY FAR Vybz is a bigger gangsta but I dont believe that.

pimp.gif

actualy he can.

ah joke uno mek ..

Your pretty stupid arent you guys.. I live in the Carribbean and you guys tryna talk like Jamaicans is hilarious. What was the whole point of your breakdown of guns..all I said is Mavado can rock his chain in Yard..and his name is Vybz Kartel you prick.
Who you talkin to ???? You are pretty stupid because I was replying to AZN not you .
laugh.gif
.. relax homie and NO, I am not Jamaican but I used to live in Westmoreland a few years back ... He said BY FAR Vybz is a bigger gangsta but I dont believe that.
- He can rock his chain cause he invested in the gully, I was just letting people know how much he has to spend to floss freely....but calling mea prick cronic
laugh.gif
I will let it slide

- Vybz doesnt have an American visa, so naturally he is hotter in Jamaica cause he does more shows locally... Im not gonna argue who is more gangster - its aknown thing

These are ones I've collected and don't take credit for them so if I post a picture that someone in here made don't get mad at me. Not claiming anyof the. (Got that out the way here we go):

Arm & Hammer
2ihttzm.jpg

Yes We Can
14o56ix.jpg

Barack O'Drama (DJ Drama)
2i8wsg6.jpg

Boo (Mario Cart)
2rzw36a.jpg

Bun B
qqamh2.jpg

GED (Tyga)
2gtqhe9.jpg

Fat Albert
2mn0gwk.jpg

24 Box of Crayons
4vfe5x.jpg

Brain (of Pinky & the Brain)
vnh1sz.jpg

Goon Mask (Black Diamonds)
2hn7ucx.jpg

Jacob & Co.
33jon0h.jpg

Map of NYC (Busta Rhymes, this @%@$@ hard as hell)
66k96x.jpg

Plies Book
2co6k92.jpg

Royal Wii (Not for $ale)
2s9q4hf.jpg

Sean Kingston Name w/Trees
ame99t.jpg

Back
Top Bottom