**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

How much you think Meek pay for this?
Hmmm well shyne does post here now
nerd.gif
We know the source, and they do post on here...but we'll discuss that soon 
happy.gif

I see 50 cent is rocking a jacob jesus/mold now 
that actually looks like dejesus that a scorned niketalker was/is pushing.  based off the way that the top of the head above the crown is larger and rounder than all the others I mean.  however I think that some guy called shayan had the same one so who knows.  either way it looks a lot better than that other one fiddy was wearing for awhile.  matter fact for for a guy who was supposed to be making all this money he only had like one memorable piece ever (that G Unit spinning thing).

Thinking of  buying a hollow chain , **** it i'm not really trying to spend 2-3k on a Cuban.
roll.gif
 I just cop jewelry to wear it , so i don't really see the purpose of getting a solid cuban 

Thinking of  buying a hollow chain , **** it i'm not really trying to spend 2-3k on a Cuban.
roll.gif
 I just cop jewelry to wear it , so i don't really see the purpose of getting a solid cuban 
I prefer to buy solid jewelry and one day pass it down to family. Hollow jewelry doesn't last long before it looks like ****. Hollow cubans are probably the worst because they are thick which means there is more hollow space in them unlike a hollow curb or figaro etc.

Last edited:
White gold set up almost complete. The box lock was too big to fit through the bale.  Im dropping it off this morning to have the jesus put on.

10.1mm, 28 inches, 205.5 grams.

Still trying to figure out which bracelet to get but im pretty sure it wont be a cuban.  Leaning towards a diamond tennis bracelet.  

Last edited:
Looking to buy a 50-75 gram Cuban link bracelet, how much should I be paying per gram for 14k or 18k?

Looking to buy a 50-75 gram Cuban link bracelet, how much should I be paying per gram for 14k or 18k?

That place posted on the page before or two is doing $27 a gram for 14k. Lowest I have seen.

Not sure about 18k.

I don't think you can go wrong with Reys or Daniels. I don't think anyone has tried that new place yet that is selling at $27/gram.

Back
Top Bottom