**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

How much you think Meek pay for this?

What you guys think of this ? It's a miami cuban link, 14k, 6mm, 26 inch with a box lock for $1,034. seems like a decent price

http://www.ebay.com/itm/6mm-14k-Thi...hash=item3ab6a8a0f6:m:m6Cl2wgvz_w2cXMqj-6wA7w
It's hollow man. If you are looking for real Miami Cubans just go to Daniels, Rey's or that CMG place. You will not find a better price. Although lot's of people only buy Cubans because they're followers i would imagine some people buy them because they are strong and heavy. A hollow Cuban defeats the purpose.

Ya these are solid so they need different loops. The hollow ones have smaller/thinner loops cause they are way lighter.
Did you look at the retail prices on these for just an 8.5 inch bracelet.  Jesus.  
I never even seen the prices buddy. Usually the MSRP (Manufacturer suggested retail price) means nothing. I remember years ago i was looking at Invicta watches and some would say like $3000 MSRP but on sale for $299 
laugh.gif

It's funny how gold has dropped like 40% over the last few years but jewelers prices dropped like 5% if any.

Last edited:
It's funny how gold has dropped like 40% over the last few years but jewelers prices dropped like 5% if any.

Yep, I know. I recently got a quote on a platinum Cuban and they wanted more than what gold would cost when adjusting for 24k gold. How you figure that when platinum is $860 an ounce.

I have to go to my jeweler pick up my new chain today so I will try to find the book with the beads in it.  Almost every beaded chain I could find was between $75-100 a gram.  
oh yeah they're taxing

lowest i've seen was like $45 a gram for a solid bead chain

Well jewelers pay around spot + 5 - $10/gram from their wholesalers, so $7 - $10 extra seems fair to add on for people like us. Of course that depends on if you're buying a 10g piece or a 100g piece. Also stuff made in house will/should be a bit cheaper.

The diamond setting on the OG Tito is perfect. If anyone brings that mold back they need to leave the setting just as is. That setting shows how raw and where the jewelery game was back then. Adjusting anything on it is basically going to kill the look of it. Look at all the Jesus joints with "better" or "kufi" or "crown" settings on them with the similar face as the Tito joint and see how ******ed they look.

Thankfully I'm on my dad's will where he'll pass down all his Jacobs and Tito and Cuban down to me one day

But until then, shoutout to icebox and whoever needs a Jesus, better stop slacking and head that way

Last edited:
The diamond setting on the OG Tito is perfect. If anyone brings that mold back they need to leave the setting just as is. That setting shows how raw and where the jewelery game was back then. Adjusting anything on it is basically going to kill the look of it. Look at all the Jesus joints with "better" or "kufi" or "crown" settings on them with the similar face as the Tito joint and see how ******ed they look.

Thankfully I'm on my dad's will where he'll pass down all his Jacobs and Tito and Cuban down to me one day

But until then, shoutout to icebox and whoever needs a Jesus, better stop slacking and head that way

You're dad has a Tito? Only ones I've seen were puffs, hovs, and Frank's, frank do you still own that or did you sell it?

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1822350/[/quote]

[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1822389/width/500/height/1000

Fukk  buying from a retail jeweler, they tax any chain 10x more than it's original value. I just cop from traxnyc or certified jewelers on Ebay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom