**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Love This ****, Where You Find This? 

1-4 should be a given, as in common sense to anybody with valuables upward of $100k+

Even if they know where the safe is, buy and/or make it impossible to take with you. If they can get into it and are actual true professionals then they'll get in regardless.

Although I'm certain its 10000% harder then it seems like it is in the movies, if you buy a quality, large and heavy safe.

This is a good watch for someone looking to purchase a quality, secure safe.

Ya only a handful of burglars can break into that ****. Anyway, jewelry or not, if i had a nice home and a few bucks in the bank i would get something like this. With a safe inside.

Last edited:

Ya only a handful of burglars can break into that ****. Anyway, jewelry or not, if i had a nice home and a few bucks in the bank i would get something like this. With a safe inside.

you gotta do what old cubans do. get one of those big saltine cracker cans, fill it up with rice and hide your jewelry in there. my grandfather used to hide his money in aluminum foil inside his fridge.... mind you it wasn't a lot... no more than 3-4k... 

well that's another secret that's revealed.  I say if you're outta town just leave it with someone who's not.

Everything except what I'm wearing that week is in a safe deposit box. Everything is also appraised and insured to the max. AND I keep a gun on me AND in my car at all times.

Every so often I store my stuff at the jeweler I deal with if I can't ge into a bank but I'm leaving town.

Actor R. Lee Ermey's Rolex President, Day/Date, 18K, diamond bezel - $10599

Almost unused famous actor R. Lee Ermey's classic Rolex President, Day Date, custom diamond bezel & Pearl Dial, 18K heavy gold band and 18K watch case, 4 ozs., 26 Jewels, adj. 5 positions, 1570 movement, made in 1974, guaranteed authentic and owned by famous actor R. Lee Ermey. It will come with a personalized autograph photo from the Gunny. I have shown him with the watch on, The full photo of him shows him with the Rolex watch on in his home. Serial number is DD421992 and it is NOT the quikset model. Call or text to setup meeting point somewhere public. I am Lee's brother and will show the watch. It has only been worn maybe a dozen times to places like the Academy Awards, special events, etc

found this on craigslist ...What do you guys think about the watch

it looks kinda like an old beat up rolex.  non factory diamond bezel, non factory mother of pearl dial, those can be worthless.  far as design goes I think that the bark ones look bad with diamond bezels & diamond dials, too much going on.  sometimes they actually look cool with the wooden dial but I dunno if that would work with the movement on that one. 

Actor R. Lee Ermey's Rolex President, Day/Date, 18K, diamond bezel - $10599

Almost unused famous actor R. Lee Ermey's classic Rolex President, Day Date, custom diamond bezel & Pearl Dial, 18K heavy gold band and 18K watch case, 4 ozs., 26 Jewels, adj. 5 positions, 1570 movement, made in 1974, guaranteed authentic and owned by famous actor R. Lee Ermey. It will come with a personalized autograph photo from the Gunny. I have shown him with the watch on, The full photo of him shows him with the Rolex watch on in his home. Serial number is DD421992 and it is NOT the quikset model. Call or text to setup meeting point somewhere public. I am Lee's brother and will show the watch. It has only been worn maybe a dozen times to places like the Academy Awards, special events, etc

found this on craigslist ...What do you guys think about the watch
I would question why his brother is selling it on CL of all places. Lee Ermey isnt even dead yet.

14k necklace and god damn gold looks better in person. Definitely going to cop more jewelery in the near future

Last edited:

I would question why his brother is selling it on CL of all places. Lee Ermey isnt even dead yet
roll.gif
looks like the movement # is wrong too.  it's also suspicious to me when people have weight as "ozs" in any type of jewelry ad.  plus any type of celebrity thing is suspicious.  uh oh I just gave like 3 tips to scammers.

Last edited:
Do people still mess with IF&CO? Seems like all the high end clients that worked with Ben in the past are now working with other jewelers
[/quote i don't know but I'm sure Jewelers probably give artist " deals" for getting stuff made by them ... I read a interview I think it was baby he said that he gets so many free watches from Jewelers he could never wear them all

Do people still mess with IF&CO? Seems like all the high end clients that worked with Ben in the past are now working with other jewelers
[/quote i don't know but I'm sure Jewelers probably give artist " deals" for getting stuff made by them ... I read a interview I think it was baby he said that he gets so many free watches from Jewelers he could never wear them all
Lil Boosie said in an interview that he gets jewelry for half off from his jeweler, because he values the amount of clients and marketing that he brings to his brand.

Back
Top Bottom