**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ok so here we go...I been lurking in the jewelry forum for a grip..I eventually joined and contribute often..so if this seems random bare wit ur boy. 1st ima street dude 1thowow! I been rockin multiple chains since 92! Dudes been rockin chains forever, meaning like Africa. Now...if u rock chains, u kno the Cuban is the ultimate(hardest to snatch)! Like fam said, always wanted one since high school! The rap game has the worst fads...big, small, white, yellow etc but in the streets big always meant better. But in the rap game it topped out. When them bape cats and pharrell came out, I knew everything after that would be clown !#+&. Those Lil jon and t-pain pieces where stupid..ud never catch dudes in the street wit that on..he'd lose his neck, even wit a banger!! I've bought alot of jewelry tryin to keep up, and the same diamond piece I bought for 1200 dude offered me 400 trade value! But its like anything, u get what u pay for..diamonds do hold value but only good stones typically over 1 carat. And as far as gold..if your buying middle of the mall ur trippin. Go to a local jeweler and talk turkey ya dig. These forums taught me that! Now as far as plating yellow wit rose..I had one jeweler tell me I could do it but he coulda been wrong. I hadn't talked to any jeweler in a minute. I been gettin my life on track and now own a roofing company that specializes in high $ flat roofs!! But I think I'm ready to start messin wit my gold again..probably redo my three pieces and add a 10mm 26in cuban and one of them championship rings(wanted one of them since I used to ball)! Stay tuned!! Also..this whole 10k-24k argument or the silver isn't worth the time argument..rock what u like stainless steel or whatever! Of course don't stunt and be out here perpin, just keep it funky and do u! I personally don't like the look of 24k gold.

How do they even get in his safe?

Must have been small.
But yea, would suck to lose that amount.

Granted it's not a whole lot. Especially for an entertainer like him. I would have imagined it would be more. But it still sucks

Man when it comes to there rappers and entertainers I assume it's always someone they know, just like the Chris brown situation. They always be having 15-20 people with them and it's no way in hell that many people have your best interest

Need some quick engagement ring advice here...This jewelry store is claiming this ring on the left is white gold 14k with 1 carat total weight and priced at $1475 thats with the wedding band..

The one on the right is Platinum and 1.15 carat total weight and there are saying the best price they can do is 2600 for both...

Is it me or is that too good to be true? The original price tag on the platinum ring showed 8k.. Am I missing something here?

Always ignore the price on the tag, it's a facade. And much matters when considering pricing, cut, clarity, color. What's the stats of the center stones?

Last edited:
Always ignore the price on the tag, it's a facade. And much matters when considering pricing, cut, clarity, color. What's the stats of the center stones?

5/8 carat I believe Im not there anymore but is that a good price for platinum ? Im thinking the deal was too good to be true and I just didn't want to be had..

Last edited:
5/8 carat I believe Im not there anymore but is that a good price for platinum ? Im thinking the deal was too good to be true and I just didn't want to be had..
 Dont know much about the diamonds but i know platinum is about the same price as 18k gold (Scrap value)

Oh hah k cool. Ya i can't tell the difference between 10k and 14k but when it gets to 18k i can kinda tell. More rich gold color.

How do they even get in his safe?

Must have been small.

But yea, would suck to lose that amount.

Granted it's not a whole lot. Especially for an entertainer like him. I would have imagined it would be more. But it still sucks

Man when it comes to there rappers and entertainers I assume it's always someone they know, just like the Chris brown situation. They always be having 15-20 people with them and it's no way in hell that many people have your best interest

That's what I was thinking. Definitely an inside job, but still puzzles me how they got into that safe.

They're probably just regular joe's/rapper male groupies.

Doubt big sean is naive enough to show them it. Or maybe he is. But even if they know where it is, how the **** are they getting into it. I know there's no way anybody is coming into mine unless it's me or my family if we're not there. Even if they know the exact location. It's liiterally impossible.

If professionals want your safe, they are going to take it. They don't "get into it", they take the whole safe with them and are on their way in minutes.

I doubt most of these are inside jobs. Insiders probably don't have the expertise to get into or even steal these safes without getting caught.

Last edited:
So buying nice things for ur friends is lame?
Ya ok man, whatever u say...
Like he knew his own people would rob him...

He also said those people that he believes were responsible and any people that don't have his best inter aren't around him anymore. Who would still be cool with people that robbed him and put his family at harm? Buy them jewelry too ? :lol:

Oh hah k cool. Ya i can't tell the difference between 10k and 14k but when it gets to 18k i can kinda tell. More rich gold color.
I'm pretty sure I've seen this picture a lot over the years but I just looked at it now and all three have a distinct look from one another.  the 14k in particular, it looks like it has more copper in the color than the other two. 

What professionals can actually do, which is what these most likely are that are breaking into these celebrity homes and getting the safes, will surprise you. I mean on some Oceans 11 type of stuff.

His people obviously tipped someone off about the safe. Too bad 150k worth of stolen jewelry turns into 30k tops on the street.

You got $150k in jewelry sitting in your house while out of the country?

1.) Get it insured.

2.) Get an alarm.

3.) Get security camera's

4.) Buy a safe and put it in the floor

5.) Never show a soul

6.) Never show a soul

7.) Never show a soul

yea but if someone like Kelso has the spot cased then something's probably gonna get took.  why does TMZ report the L's of rappers & jewelers though?  it just seems so bizarre that they chose to do that when they mostly talk about hollywood people.

Last edited:

yea but if someone like Kelso has the spot cased then something's probably gonna get took.  why does TMZ report the L's of rappers & jewelers though?  it just seems so bizarre that they chose to do that when they mostly talk about hollywood people.
It's that annoying Raquel girl on TMZ always reporting about rappers. 

Back
Top Bottom