**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I was just about to say what type of boots dude got onBut mfs really gettin class rings made and callin em championship rings lmao

These 112 chains were hard. I think they were like 40" long though 
laugh.gif

For those asking about what game I play. It's called baccarat. Best odds in the house. But you want to stream a great second income, sports betting in Vegas is where it's at!!

laugh.gif
problem with this chain is the links look like those used on tungsten chains I've seen on fleabay.  an even bigger problem is tungsten is pretty dense so someone could have a plated tungsten chain and maybe say it's 24k or no way?  I dunno if tungsten can be shaped all like that, to styles that are popular in 22k+ gold.  At 19.25g/cm3 It has like almost the same destiny as solid gold though so that's bad news. 

Last edited:
lots of championship rings are 10k flooded with cubic zirconias anyways.  maybe not the more recent publicized ones made by whoever wants you to know that they made them but I see NFL & MLB rings on fleabay all the time that were made by jostens and they're 10k with CZ.  then there's something called lustrium that's basically nickel if I recall but maybe that's the other cheaper alloy that jostens uses.  the other being silver with a bit of platinum or palladium I mean.  anyways I've seen some fleabay listings of major league championship rings that were made of the former mystery metal, non player rings.  so I mean some championship rings are the same weak materials as class rings.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
problem with this chain is the links look like those used on tungsten chains I've seen on fleabay.  an even bigger problem is tungsten is pretty dense so someone could have a plated tungsten chain and maybe say it's 24k or no way?  I dunno if tungsten can be shaped all like that, to styles that are popular in 22k+ gold.  At 19.25g/cm3 It has like almost the same destiny as solid gold though so that's bad news. 
Ya i heard that tungsten stuff is very strong and hard to shape. I would bet that 112 chain is either platinum or white gold. You see alot of that style gold bullet chains especially in the 90's/early 2000's. 112 was getting it for awhile there.

Speaking of championship style rings. Expect this trend to get ran into the ground now..

15 rings. 100k. 50 - 60g each. 14k. 3 ct. each. Avianne.

Speaking of championship style rings. Expect this trend to get ran into the ground now..

15 rings. 100k. 50 - 60g each. 14k. 3 ct. each. Avianne.
Drake and future bought this trend into the rap game when they dropped "what a time to be alive"

Back
Top Bottom