**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Is that a customized Rolex or did Rolex actually make them for Supreme? Please tell me Rolex didn't make these...

funny seeing a lot of jewelers making cuban link rings now. Not saying I started the trend, but daniel made me a cuban link ring 2 years ago and I had never seen any jeweler making them till it was posted here. 

funny seeing a lot of jewelers making cuban link rings now. Not saying I started the trend, but daniel made me a cuban link ring 2 years ago and I had never seen any jeweler making them till it was posted here. 

I've seen them years back on eBay, but it was someone from Miami so I assumed it was a Miami thing until they started popping up everywhere :lol:

It was bound to happen. 

Back
Top Bottom