**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

yea im gonna do it, i just gotta trim the edges up and turn the C to a G and get a nice design of the whole thing to start...

lol yea DG is my initials... Im gonna do that new DC logo but trim it up a bit and figure out exactly what shape i want the piece to be

lol @ dudes FINALLY comin outta the woodworks offering up design work/ideas... the homie BigL been floatin this idea around for a minute..

from what i understand, the dude that did the crunk LRG designs (and won the contests), eventually got hired at LRG.... so i dunno who this cat is. i mean,there were hundreds of cats that submitted artwork... so theres no tellin. post up your work fam... just curious what u workin with...

anyway...

Originally Posted by dreClark

WOWOWOWOWOW.

So much fugazi-ness in one picture.

Bang-Bang overload.

Come on Kasa.

why my dude got an iced out ewok?

swi62c.jpg

57 Even did win he LRG contest and got hired by LRG. Dude did the work for Jonas's Big Face Piece. Ben posted the artwork that 57 Even did as well. We allseen it.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

BigL: Why not flip the new DC Comics logo?

dc-logo.jpg
I dont like the star thing that much, but the font is definitely ill and this design has alot of potential as it will be alot heavier and chunkier then my previous piece since the font of the letters is much thicker and has less empty space and already has a background on it. I think this would look great in a blk-white combo and give it a nice contrast

I might just keep my old piece and put it on a franco and make this new heavy joint for the big cuban... Thx Falcon!

darkmilex ill get at u later too...
Do it, man, it'll be raw. That DC piece that you already have is super fresh though.
pimp.gif

am i the only one who likes the "pissy yellow" stones?

i got some 2karat cluster set earrings in yellow gold and get nothin but love.

^^ ive always been on the fence... sometimes it looks ill, other times it just looks like piss

i will say though, a lot of flip's jewelry looks like that pissy yellow in the flo-rida pic... but ive seen his watch/bracelet/stud chain in person and itwas pretty nice/impressive. i dunno #@$# about jewels though... just looked nice

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

lol @ dudes FINALLY comin outta the woodworks offering up design work/ideas... the homie BigL been floatin this idea around for a minute..

from what i understand, the dude that did the crunk LRG designs (and won the contests), eventually got hired at LRG.... so i dunno who this cat is. i mean, there were hundreds of cats that submitted artwork... so theres no tellin. post up your work fam... just curious what u workin with...

anyway...

Originally Posted by dreClark

WOWOWOWOWOW.

So much fugazi-ness in one picture.

Bang-Bang overload.

Come on Kasa.

why my dude got an iced out ewok?

swi62c.jpg

i doubt the 730 dips chain is fugazi.......but then again....you never know these days....

If anyone is lookin for some design work to be done, get at me. Im a professional graphic designer, and ive done some jewelry design for ben baller, as well asNLV.

I dont work for free though, so keep that in mind.

And for the record, i think that DC logo idea is a great one. Even if its already been done, that just means you gotta do it bigger and better.

oo206oo's graphic SKILLS ARE ON POINT ! He works with me & I am SUPER ANAL about everything & I change my mind at times as well. All and allit's always a pleasure doing business with him.

Back
Top Bottom