**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JChambers

40", 11mm, 350 gram 14k white gold miami cuban. 150 gram 14k white gold Jacob with 8carats diamonds. Rolex Yachtmaster stainless/platinum. Glock 26 9mm and post ban Intratec Tec 9. I really need to upgrade the diamonds on the Jacob. I have small stones in the crown.

killin em
pimp.gif

that pic makes it look like its rose gold instead of white gold.

Big L: Just start over with the DG Piece. You will be glad you did. A new fresh look will most likely get the creative juices flowing.

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Big L: Just start over with the DG Piece. You will be glad you did. A new fresh look will most likely get the creative juices flowing.

yea thats prob the best idea... Ill prob redo it in wht diamonds on a black backround, chunkier and much better quality around 250-300 grams. Ill have tofigure out a new design but ill incorporate the DG logo into it somehow....

JChambers- nice pic...

BigL: I had to give my NLV Piece a rest. I was having problems getting the money up. So I went back to the lab and made three new pieces. I have the graphicsdone for all of the pieces ONLY. I then picked one that will go with my NLV Piece and contras it in a a glorious way!!!
Ben got the artwor already. Now all I have to do is finish getting these funds in order

BigL: I had to give my NLV Piece a rest. I was having problems getting the money up. So I went back to the lab and made three new pieces. I have the graphics done for all of the pieces ONLY. I then picked one that will go with my NLV Piece and contras it in a a glorious way!!!
Ben got the artwor already. Now all I have to do is finish getting these funds in order

who does the graphics for the pieces for u? I wouldnt mind gettin my new piece done up correctly before its made to see some options....If anyones got somephotoshop skills or whatever and can come up with some ideas hit me up..Your NLV piece execution is flawless

I feel you on the money man, its been a rough year. Im still doin good but everyones taken a hit, investments have taken a hit, and expenses are up...Hence whyId like to somehow keep my old piece and have it redone with stuff added then just melting it down and making a whole new one which will run a grip more...

BigL: I do all of the rough sketches then I hit up my man Chirs(oo206oo). AKA The Warfare Collective. I will post some graphics later tonight

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

BigL: Why not flip the new DC Comics logo?

dc-logo.jpg
damn beat me too it that logo iced out would just piss all over _'s

make the blue yellow stones while the white is whitediamonds

i saw fabs spinning SF piece in person yesterday..was pretty ill..his watch was nice too...he been rockin alot of the LV graffiti line lately.

i also saw mistah fabs piece...i really dont have any comments on that one

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

yea thats prob the best idea... Ill prob redo it in wht diamonds on a black backround, chunkier and much better quality around 250-300 grams. Ill have to figure out a new design but ill incorporate the DG logo into it somehow....

JChambers- nice pic...

BIG LESCOBAR HOLLA AT ME I'LL DO YOU A DESIGN FOR YOUR NEW PIECE (I'm the one who did this Ben baller canvas artwork and those lrg %+$$) holla on msn([email protected]) or aim (darksmilex)

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

BigL: Why not flip the new DC Comics logo?

dc-logo.jpg
I dont like the star thing that much, but the font is definitely ill and this design has alot of potential as it will be alot heavier and chunkierthen my previous piece since the font of the letters is much thicker and has less empty space and already has a background on it. I think this would look greatin a blk-white combo and give it a nice contrast

I might just keep my old piece and put it on a franco and make this new heavy joint for the big cuban... Thx Falcon!

darkmilex ill get at u later too...

I thought 57Even did those LRG joints...unless this is your Niketalk handle?

IM Not 57even, I did the one all drawn with ben on that motobike
the friday 13th chasing that lrg tree logo and also the one with chainsaw massacre

AIIGHT BIG L

No problem, there was a time when I wanted DC's old bullet logo as a piece:

dc-logo.jpg

but of course someone had to beat me to it.

Back
Top Bottom