**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

heres my DG piece with a bail on it and a 12mm 350 gram white cuban link

im gonna redo the piece still to make it bigger and chunkier, and also take all the diamonds out, and reset them closer together and with better stones...

any ideas as to what to do?
wqyjux.jpg

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Too bad Pinky is a ****** now.

A ****** now? Like she wasn't the same height 3 years ago? She just shrunk? Just like that?

I could see if you said fat.

No.

She used to be straight. Now she built like a dwarf.

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

I would put it on a white gold plate...ice the plate out

Thats just my $.02

yea thats a definite option... might do a black diamond/black rhodium white gold plate with a white diamond border...

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

im gonna redo the piece still to make it bigger and chunkier, and also take all the diamonds out, and reset them closer together and with better stones...

wqyjux.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
......especially the Cuban.

24bj3h2.jpg

pimp.gif
Play-N-Skillz.

wqyjux.jpg
Is that a handmade cuban? What is the length?

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

Big Les....

Do you have white or yellow stones in the D part of the peice?

cuz I would do yellow on yellow and white on white..if you gonna take the old stone out...

Those definitely look like yellow stones

the chain is 36 inches , 14k white gold, not handmade tho, got it from a wholesaler on 47th...

the stones are yellow, not hte best quality tho, that pic came out real bad tho

but im gonna add a plate to the piece or maybe just melt it down and completely redo it, with a similar logo but bigger, and more diamonds and higher qualityones for sure

I got this piece 2-3 years ago from the slum jewels king benny, now Ive come up alot since then so i need to get this piece up a few levels for sure....

im thinkin of puttin some glass and floting diamonds in the empty parts of the piece and putting a black diamond plate behind it...

What up BigLes.... I don't know about a big plate and I don't like the loose diamonds concept. If your going to get your initials again then I wouldjust get them in cursive and in black and white diamonds and just trade in the one you have now. To give you an idea of what I'm talking about look atthese pics: Just imagine how a G would look instead of a Y......DAMN! This is one of my favorite pieces Ben did.....and to tell you the truth since I knowyou have the quap.... If I were you I'd have him do it!

the chain is 36 inches , 14k white gold, not handmade tho, got it from a wholesaler on 47th...

the stones are yellow, not hte best quality tho, that pic came out real bad tho

but im gonna add a plate to the piece or maybe just melt it down and completely redo it, with a similar logo but bigger, and more diamonds and higher quality ones for sure

I got this piece 2-3 years ago from the slum jewels king benny, now Ive come up alot since then so i need to get this piece up a few levels for sure....

im thinkin of puttin some glass and floting diamonds in the empty parts of the piece and putting a black diamond plate behind it...
Very nice upgrade but in my opinion I would have thought yellow cuban would have looked better. Also agree to get something thick like the DYpiece but keep the og design of your and just ice the D in yellow all around and the G in white all around.
pimp.gif

How much did that cuban run you if you do not mind me askin?

Originally Posted by str8hustler

What up BigLes.... I don't know about a big plate and I don't like the loose diamonds concept. If your going to get your initials again then I would just get them in cursive and in black and white diamonds and just trade in the one you have now. To give you an idea of what I'm talking about look at these pics: Just imagine how a G would look instead of a Y......DAMN! This is one of my favorite pieces Ben did.....and to tell you the truth since I know you have the quap.... If I were you I'd have him do it!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the bum this piece was done for, no one in this country everheard of dude (Canadian "Rapper").

not a big fan of the cursive pieces, gonna take a week or two to decide what i wanna do...

i paid basicaly the market price per gram for the chain, it weights about 350 grams so it cost a grip...

not a big fan of the cursive pieces, gonna take a week or two to decide what i wanna do...

i paid basicaly the market price per gram for the chain, it weights about 350 grams so it cost a grip...

Dam thats a chunk.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

What up BigLes.... I don't know about a big plate and I don't like the loose diamonds concept. If your going to get your initials again then I would just get them in cursive and in black and white diamonds and just trade in the one you have now. To give you an idea of what I'm talking about look at these pics: Just imagine how a G would look instead of a Y......DAMN! This is one of my favorite pieces Ben did.....and to tell you the truth since I know you have the quap.... If I were you I'd have him do it!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the bum this piece was done for, no one in this country ever heard of dude (Canadian "Rapper").

Im from Tdot too... No one I know has heard of this guy either...But he has a serious piece that's for sure. I seen some other pictures of this guy and heseems like a baller I don't know he was rocking some crazy louis V and he was with a straight up dimepiece...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the bum this piece was done for, no one in this country ever heard of dude (Canadian "Rapper").

Im from Tdot too... No one I know has heard of this guy either...But he has a serious piece that's for sure. I seen some other pictures of this guy and he seems like a baller I don't know he was rocking some crazy louis V and he was with a straight up dimepiece...

die yung aka the mannequin or something?

40", 11mm, 350 gram 14k white gold miami cuban. 150 gram 14k white gold Jacob with 8carats diamonds. Rolex Yachtmaster stainless/platinum. Glock 26 9mmand post ban Intratec Tec 9. I really need to upgrade the diamonds on the Jacob. I have small stones in the crown.

Back
Top Bottom