* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

copped this instead

86816514036da671f7b96b945488fbd9c167fe50.pjpg

10x better

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i ain't even gonna comment that raekwon's album is way better cuz it is...im just tight how much replay value this blueprint 3 lacks....
I'm not even gonna comment on you bringing up rae's album again cuz you did...i'm just laughing at how dudes are complaining aboutreplay value after one week...

I don't know what people were expecting but this album is solid IMO. I'd rate it a 7 or 8 out of 10.

This thread is so funny. People keep comin in here to say "the album sucks." When an album sucks to me(i.e n e of Charles Hamiltons allbums) I saywell that sucked, and proceed to play an album I like. Debating music, especially in this forum, is like arguing the Pokemon with a 3rd grader, no matter howmany times you try and tell them that Charizard is the OG classic card to have and that even his worst days he's better than most Pokemon's best days,they still pull out some new Pokemon with seemingly unlimited HP. Meantime good old Charizard is doing damage behind all the nonsense; only one question reallymatters which card has the most networth...
*Proceeds to play Haters*

Originally Posted by RavageBX

i ain't even gonna comment that raekwon's album is way better cuz it is...im just tight how much replay value this blueprint 3 lacks....
I'm not even gonna comment on you bringing up rae's album again cuz you did...i'm just laughing at how dudes are complaining about replay value after one week...
I think you mean two weeks. The majority of ppl in this thread d/l'ed the album first

Jay is doing something right if you haters keep coming back. You think it's trash? Ok, bump Lil Wayne
laugh.gif
The majority of people of this forum do likethis album and dudes are tight. He's just adding to his catalog with more
pimp.gif
If you don't enjoy it, that's your loss IMO.

On a side note: "So Ambitious" gets skipped everytime, I don't know how people are feeling this song like that.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I'm not even gonna comment on you bringing up rae's album again cuz you did...i'm just laughing at how dudes are complaining about replay value after one week...
I think you mean two weeks. The majority of ppl in this thread d/l'ed the album first
Pardon me, two weeks. Still, talking about replay value at this point is as ridiculous as talking about an album being classic upon release. Whatdetermines replay value? Whether I can listen to it a dozen times in a week or whether I can still pick it up months down the line? I think we know the answerto this.

Originally Posted by Born To Be Fly

On a side note: "So Ambitious" gets skipped everytime, I don't know how people are feeling this song like that.

Yup.

Every other song is dope though.

Pardon me, two weeks. Still, talking about replay value at this point is as ridiculous as talking about an album being classic upon release. What determines replay value? Whether I can listen to it a dozen times in a week or whether I can still pick it up months down the line? I think we know the answer to this.
You have a point but (and I'm talking about this album) if I find an album to be whack I don't see what's stopping me from deleting itoff my hard drive or if I had bought it giving/throwing it away. I don't agree with a lot of ppl in here about how bad the album is but they give off thefeeling that they've already deleted most of the songs on the album. I know that's what I did with that Cudi basura.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Yup.

Every other song is dope though.

BUGGIN...that beat is PIFF!

You think it's trash? Ok, bump Lil Wayne

laugh.gif
I really don't see the difference with this **@$ and Lil' Wayne. Run this town, off that, venus vs mars, on to the next one, reminder, and hateare all that same **@$ that Wayne puts out. But it's Jay-Z so he gets a pass.
indifferent.gif

See what I'm saying?

This is basically a hit or miss album. Another song I like (So Ambitious) but people are saying this is an automatic skip. Meh.
laugh.gif
I really don't see the difference with this #@+! and Lil' Wayne. Run this town, off that, venus vs mars, reminder, and hate are all that same #@+! that Wayne puts out. But it's Jay-Z so he gets a pass.
indifferent.gif

The hell up, look at THIS page alone and tell me that with a straight face.

Pardon me, two weeks. Still, talking about replay value at this point is as ridiculous as talking about an album being classic upon release. What determines replay value? Whether I can listen to it a dozen times in a week or whether I can still pick it up months down the line? I think we know the answer to this.
You have a point but (and I'm talking about this album) if I find an album to be whack I don't see what's stopping me from deleting it off my hard drive or if I had bought it giving/throwing it away. I don't agree with a lot of ppl in here about how bad the album is but they give off the feeling that they've already deleted most of the songs on the album. I know that's what I did with that Cudi basura.
And you and everyone else is absolutely entitled to that. If you don't like it say you don't like it, delete it or whatever. But dudes isgoing OD hard with the hate like it bothers them that other people like it. Talkin bout replay value on albums they don't like lol. I couldn't tell youthe replay value of not one album I don't like, know why? Cause I don't replay them.

Originally Posted by brotttttaRP

You think it's trash? Ok, bump Lil Wayne

laugh.gif
I really don't see the difference with this **@$ and Lil' Wayne. Run this town, off that, venus vs mars, on to the next one, reminder, and hate are all that same **@$ that Wayne puts out. But it's Jay-Z so he gets a pass.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

None of these songs are anything like Lil' Wayne...you are listening to the wrong genre of music cause you can't comprehend for sh**

Back
Top Bottom