* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Originally Posted by Lbruce89

laugh.gif
@ the lame posting the fugees album

like, it didn't even make sense to post that #%$%

laugh.gif
word...
I seen that and said to myself...okay this thread needa to die now...

and maybe yall were right about letting it grow on u...
that swizz track went from me hating it...to my current stance...of it being okay...

son you and i know why i posted it in here.....i did it on purpose ..i knew i was gonna get flamed but idc.......so just keep it moving

lmao....im not even going to argue for something small i did on purpose!!!!..ya continue arguing about which song ya like and dislike...smh

venus vs mars is the best track on the cd...i like the CD def not his best or even close but its still good, first half of the cd is 100% different than the2nd.

After that Answer The Call concert.....joint has been on repest with the exception of a few tracks

"Labor day parade, Rest in Peace Bob Marley" Can someone explain this to me, I really dont get it.

ok this flew over my head n ive been trying to think of what the line means but i cant figure it out...on Hate - "King like T.I but in the Chi likeJerry"

jerry who...

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

"Labor day parade, Rest in Peace Bob Marley" Can someone explain this to me, I really dont get it.
The labor day parade celebrates Carribbean music; Soca, Reggae, and that other dancehall @%!@. I'm guessing that's the connection.Don't know why he said it tho.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

ok this flew over my head n ive been trying to think of what the line means but i cant figure it out...on Hate - "King like T.I but in the Chi like Jerry"

jerry who...
LARRY...HOOVER

Anyone see that Jay-Z Rhapsody commercial where he re-enacts his old album covers? That @!% was ill man.

dashoekid21 wrote:

son you and i know why i posted it in here.....i did it on purpose ..i knew i was gonna get flamed but idc.......so just keep it moving

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im sorry but damn i really laughed when i read this.... i thinkn this wass funnier than seeing the got damn fugees album, and your name tagged to it.

OMG, that was one of the worst self inflicted L's i ever seen
laugh.gif
roll.gif

you thought you was doing it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you thought people was gonna side with you and respond like "YEAH now thats what im talkin about.... real music right there"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Its ok man... we all copped that album........ back in 1995
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif