* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

why are people coming in this thread multiple times to post how bad the album sucks....
laugh.gif

some people like it
some people hate it

the end
NO! Im gonna make you hate it GAWD DAMN IT!
mad.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Or Ima make you LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

why are people coming in this thread multiple times to post how bad the album sucks....
laugh.gif

some people like it
some people hate it

the end
mad.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word
laugh.gif
Dudes is up late on a saturday night voicing their displeasure for the umpteenth time and whatnot. We heard ya'll the first time!Ain't gonna change nobodies opinion.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

some people like it
some people hate it

the end
for someone like jay-z da "king of hiphop"
eyes.gif
thats terrible.

da jadakiss album is betta then this.
laugh.gif

I'm a big Kiss fan and I liked his last album alot. But I chuckled at that one too....

hov is my favorite rapper, but i'm a bit disappointed

off that, on to the next one, and hateare all disposable tracks

reminder is not as bad as i thought it was

i was expecting a bit more from the track with pharrell

besides that, i like everything else

this album is in his bottom three, and that's not really as bad as it sounds when you look at his work

bp3 > dynasty > bp2

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

laugh.gif

some people like it
some people hate it

the end
mad.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Word
laugh.gif
Dudes is up late on a saturday night voicing their displeasure for the umpteenth time and whatnot. We heard ya'll the first time! Ain't gonna change nobodies opinion.
!%$!'s more sad than it is funny...

Jadakiss album was atrocious, I still can't forgive him for wasting my $10. One of the worst Rap albums I've heard in a few years

I don't know what you guys are smokin, On to the Next One is fiiirrreee! Probably the best song on there after Empire State of Mind.

Upon first listen I was on the "sub par" tip...And I'm still on that tip. But a few tracks are starting to grow.

"Thank You" is some crack.

It's HILARIOUS to see SO many people in this thread trying to convince themselves that the album is "great".

"Eh... minus *half the album* this is a CLASSIC!"
laugh.gif

"WOW... on my 12th listen it's really starting to grow on me!"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Was it like this for Kingdom Come too? Ridiculous the amount of riding that is taking place here
smh.gif

I don't think i'll be entering a Jay-Z album thread ever again.

WOW...192 Pages for a wack album? SMH, IMO the album is amazing Jay is updating his flow to be relevant we all know he is not still on the block. Like Jezzysaid "..This is big boy music it should make you wanna grow up..." If Jay was still rappin like he did on Reasonable Doubt y'all be saying Jayspits about the same @#% and so on. I respect peoples opinions but why come to a Jay-Z thread if all you're going to to is hate? If I don't like andartist or topic I don't mess with it simple and plain.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

alright, see you later.

I don't know what you guys are smokin, On to the Next One is fiiirrreee! Probably the best song on there after Empire State of Mind.

i agree

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

It's HILARIOUS to see SO many people in this thread trying to convince themselves that the album is "great".

"Eh... minus *half the album* this is a CLASSIC!"
laugh.gif

"WOW... on my 12th listen it's really starting to grow on me!"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Was it like this for Kingdom Come too? Ridiculous the amount of riding that is taking place here
smh.gif

You sound ''butt hurt'' cuz everybody doesnt agree with you.

Why are you gettin upset because some people like the album.

And honestly it isnt a CLASSIC, but you wildin with that 1/2 the album is wack comment.

There are 4 tracks that shouldnt hav made the cut, otherwise BP3 is straight.

^^
thats the funny thing about this album.

I ''love'' so ambitious, a star is born, & real as it gets....

And i cant stand haters, off that, and young forever...but i keep noticing those are some peoples favorite.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

only song I'm skipping is that trash with Pharrell. Other than that, love the album.
WHOA....song with Pharrell is ridiculous, one of my favorites

Back
Top Bottom