* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

^^^ uh oh!
eek.gif
**[[shots fired]] **

it would of been a bad look for Jay to put Drake on his first single instead of doing it solo or the other track with Rihanna and Ye. I mean c'mon he wouldbe slappin his own artist J.Cole in the face and he would of fell into the Drake hype and we all know Jay ends trends not follow them

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

jay is garbage now and has been post reasonable doubt-pre black album-post black album ... dude is poo poo now ...

Ol' "look at me i'm violent ! I'm tired of soft music !" to "hey everybody, buy my album! Rihanna and Kid Cudi are on it
pimp.gif
this ain't for z100 ! this for the streets ! this some chain snatchin music ! this for the felons !"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Why do you waste your time in Jay-Z threads if you don't like Jay? Don't you have ANYTHING better to do with your time?

Jesus.
cd235ac5e0d2d098dabfd77e86b8a7bf26ee521.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Hahaha why u such a hater

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Only on NT can a track be thoroughly discussed and summarized WITHOUT hearing the actual track.

Rihanna makes the track wack now
laugh.gif
Like she wasn't the reason Live Ya Life was a hot track. Some of yall cats...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Live Ya Life was garbage w/ or w/o her. They sampled Numa Numa for christ's sake.

Pull Jay's penis out ya butt please and be objective for once.

how do you be objective when you havent heard it?

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Only on NT can a track be thoroughly discussed and summarized WITHOUT hearing the actual track.

Rihanna makes the track wack now
laugh.gif
Like she wasn't the reason Live Ya Life was a hot track. Some of yall cats...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Live Ya Life was garbage w/ or w/o her. They sampled Numa Numa for christ's sake.

Pull Jay's penis out ya butt please and be objective for once.
Yeah because prejudging a track i've never heard is being OBJECTIVE... do you realize how idiotic that sounds?!?!
laugh.gif
You one of them smart dumb n----- like Ghostface would say

how do you be objective when you havent heard it?
I didn't even see your comment
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Money doesn't even realize he's not making sense.

eek.gif
at people judging a song that isnt even out. at least wait until thesong is out to hate on it. even if the song isnt all that great it doesnt mean the cd wont be a great disc.

laugh.gif
at dude going through my twitter.

It's time to hop off my sack.

I dunno, I'm looking forward to blueprint 3.
laugh.gif
@ hating on the single before it drops. But lets say dudes have heard it....I can't stand some jay-zsingles. H to the Izzo comes to mind. Big Jay fan, HATE that song tho.

Originally Posted by M16

laugh.gif
at dude going through my twitter.

It's time to hop off my sack.
sand $#@%+.
laugh.gif

your a lame. 'Going through my twitter'...@$%+@ it's twitter....people are supposed to look at it....
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom