* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Jay's prob never gonna drop a pure hip-hop album,
at least not under the title of BP3. Im hopin for the
day for him to drop an underground album thats on
some DP level, but its probly not in reality.

Imma just wait til I hear the song, kuz from the collabo,
u really cant judge the direction, but who knows.
Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by KingRamey

NT is full of haters i swear!!!! I bet 10 that Ye gonna have the sickest verse.. can't wait til friday

I lol'd

I did too.
laugh.gif

haha still makes me laugh watching wild n out
"jay z we thought you said you retired"
"nah, i said i was real tired"

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Only on NT can a track be thoroughly discussed and summarized WITHOUT hearing the actual track.

Rihanna makes the track wack now
laugh.gif
Like she wasn't the reason Live Ya Life was a hot track. Some of yall cats...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Live Ya Life was garbage w/ or w/o her. They sampled Numa Numa for christ's sake.

Pull Jay's penis out ya butt please and be objective for once.

I don't care what nobody says. D.O.A. was a publicity stunt and wasn't THAT good

I refuse to understand how some of ya'll are on this whole "oh this is commercial" b.s. I swear some of ya'll must lead the most BORINGlives, don't you party, have fun...EVER? Is it such a crime to make a song about partying, or about a girl, or that isn't some deep lyricalmasterpiece.....damn.

Whats up with the Jay and Drake track ya'll talking about??? Did it drop yet because I can't find it anywhere???
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

I refuse to understand how some of ya'll are on this whole "oh this is commercial" b.s. I swear some of ya'll must lead the most BORING lives, don't you party, have fun...EVER? Is it such a crime to make a song about partying, or about a girl, or that isn't some deep lyrical masterpiece.....damn.
Who said it was?

Fact remains...to put a song out attacking issues very prevalent on the forefront of commercial music and pop culture in general...and then potentiallyfollowing it up with two of the biggest pop icons in music is a bit funny (depending on what Kanye we will get).

This news about the album is not indicative of the tone he set with DOA. It would be like Nas placing a track like "You Owe Me" or "OochieWally" on the "Untitled" or "Hip Hop is Dead" albums. Nothing is wrong those songs...but it wouldn't be a byproduct of the tone heset for those particular albums.

I'm not even talking about this one single in particular...but you have to admit that potential features of MGMT, Drake, Cudi, etc...is a bit eyebrowraising after DOA. Like dude said earlier...I'll reserve full judgment until everything releases...but on paper it "don't sound good".

Who said it was?

Fact remains...to put a song out attacking issues very prevalent on the forefront of commercial music and pop culture in general...and then potentially following it up with two of the biggest pop icons in music is a bit funny (depending on what Kanye we will get).

This news about the album is not indicative of the tone he set with DOA. It would be like Nas placing a track like "You Owe Me" or "Oochie Wally" on the "Untitled" or "Hip Hop is Dead" albums. Nothing is wrong those songs...but it wouldn't be a byproduct of the tone he set for those particular albums.

I'm not even talking about this one single in particular...but you have to admit that potential features of MGMT, Drake, Cudi, etc...is a bit eyebrow raising after DOA. Like dude said earlier...I'll reserve full judgment until everything releases...but on paper it "don't sound good".
I don't understand how it's a bit funny. Jay's been working with Kanye since forever, and he brought Rihanna to the label. Like Isaid D.O.A. was publicity stunt song in my eyes. In reality I don't even think D.O.A. was attacking people like Kanye, it was more in reference to themissuse of auto-tune, by bammas like Ron Browz, Jim Jones, Gorilla Zoe, Weezy.

Now if he had gone out and got Wayne and made some type of silly dance song using autotune, then yeah, I would see your point. But I'm not really seeingwhat you're getting at. No disrespect, just saying.

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

jay is garbage now and has been post reasonable doubt-pre black album-post black album ... dude is poo poo now ...

Ol' "look at me i'm violent ! I'm tired of soft music !" to "hey everybody, buy my album! Rihanna and Kid Cudi are on it
pimp.gif
thisain't for z100 ! this for the streets ! this some chain snatchin music ! this for the felons !"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by M16

jay is garbage now and has been post reasonable doubt-pre black album-post black album ... dude is poo poo now ...

Ol' "look at me i'm violent ! I'm tired of soft music !" to "hey everybody, buy my album! Rihanna and Kid Cudi are on it
pimp.gif
this ain't for z100 ! this for the streets ! this some chain snatchin music ! this for the felons !"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Why do you waste your time in Jay-Z threads if you don't like Jay? Don't you have ANYTHING better to do with your time?

Jesus.

Originally Posted by D723

Originally Posted by M16

pimp.gif
this ain't for z100 ! this for the streets ! this some chain snatchin music ! this for the felons !"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Why do you waste your time in Jay-Z threads if you don't like Jay? Don't you have ANYTHING better to do with your time?

Jesus.
448354d4ee60d328d4fdd3f588515b6f7e48f31.jpg

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom