* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

I swear you dudes are the worst. How you expect this dude to ONLY have street singles? Seriously. Like is it impossible to like street stuff AND commercial?

NT is full of haters i swear!!!! I bet 10 that Ye gonna have the sickest verse.. can't wait til friday

Man i dont know wat the #+$@ yal thought...............yal thought shawn "Jay-Z" Carter was gone not try to sell records

He dropped D.O.A to get the streets talkin now he hittin the radio up wit something the white people gon love (Havent heard it yet but i guessin this the plan)(No racism over here)

Now yal is kinda prejudging the track. We have yet to see if this new single is blatant contradiction of D.O.A like some of u make it out to be.

But even if it is nobody will care because they will be too busy talkin about jay bringing "rhi rhi",as they call her, back to the spotlight afterher "tragic situation." Something tells me we wont be seein 808's YE. Kanye n jay n rhianna sounds like an oscar waitin to happen. People willeat it up.

Coniving, deceitful,tricky,sly maybe even fake but also genius. All i really care about is that he spit as long as the bars hot he could duet wit miley cirus nmilli vanilli (exaggeration)

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Only on NT can a track be thoroughly discussed and summarized WITHOUT hearing the actual track.

Rihanna makes the track wack now
laugh.gif
Like she wasn't the reason Live Ya Life was a hot track. Some of yall cats...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

"We Run This Town" feat. Rihanna

sick.gif

smh.gif

L.A.'s gotta rebuild Rihanna's image, right?
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Here's some new BP3 info:

Production from - Kanye West, No I.D. and Timbaland

Guest features from from MGMT, Drake, Mr. Hudson, Rihanna and Kid Cudi.
aw man So im guessing theres no "Brooklyn girl" feat. Pharrell ?

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Only on NT can a track be thoroughly discussed and summarized WITHOUT hearing the actual track.

Rihanna makes the track wack now
laugh.gif
Like she wasn't the reason Live Ya Life was a hot track. Some of yall cats...
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Word!! I couldn't agree more.

SMH @ the fools in here calling Jay soft without even hearing the track. And seriously did some of you guys really actually think Jay was not going to have acommercial/radio friendly single?! Just look at AG....dropped Blue Magic (street track) followed by Roc Boys which goes hard but is a melodic/catchy song.Shame on you if you thought a radio friendly song was not coming....and just because he dropped it after DOA doesnt make him soft.

Its even ridiculous that I or anyone else should explain this simple logic....we haven't even heard the track!! Let the music speak for itself. I can careless who is featured as long as the features work with Jay spitting hot lyrics over good production.

I feel sorry for those of you who just can't enjoy the music because even if the song is good just because you don't like the features you alreadywon't like the song. At this point for those that think foolishly as such...why even listen?!

Damn, I didn't know so many ppl hated Rihanna
laugh.gif

Jay knows what he's doing.. That's guaranteed for sure.

Damn NT disgusts me with the hate sometimes....dudes throwing shots because it has rihanna and kanye on it and aint even heard it yet....wow

I'm not mad at the riri and ye track, I'm mad cudi's on the album
smh.gif
this dude better rap his %!# off

Where's beans, or chris, %+%% give me bleek or something

I would have rather heard J.cole> Cudi

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Here's some new BP3 info:

Production from - Kanye West, No I.D. and Timbaland

Guest features from from MGMT, Drake, Mr. Hudson, Rihanna and Kid Cudi. N.E.R.D, Kanye, 3Stacks, Lauryn Hill, and Lupe.

Wish list.

EDIT:

And a beat from Premo and Clark Kent just for old time's sake.
QFT, although I want to hear the MGMT collab... and add Ski Beatz to Premo and Clark, and that would be
eek.gif

Yo... Im Not You...

Good points on what you said on page 4 after BFA's response... never thought about it going both ways... good @#++...

Back
Top Bottom