* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Originally Posted by encore2007

Shoulda pulled Beyonce out Rihanna is a pop artist that hook was something a real singer needs to be on. Other than that the track isn't gonna blow up but it's gonna hold long enough for BP3
Jay doesn't do big singles if ur a Jay fan u know this track will hold u long enough for the album
what do you mean by that? th emajority of the bp series is garbage singles that were on every radio station non stop ... BP = one of the mostoverrated things in rap history

Originally Posted by MRMCFLY718

This is kinda epic to me...I don't hear anything wrong with it @ all actually...(maybe cuz im a real roc fan)
Bp3 should be dope ...jus plz don't put any wayne or drake on thhe album...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

Shoulda pulled Beyonce out Rihanna is a pop artist that hook was something a real singer needs to be on. Other than that the track isn't gonna blow up but it's gonna hold long enough for BP3
Jay doesn't do big singles if ur a Jay fan u know this track will hold u long enough for the album
what do you mean by that? th emajority of the bp series is garbage singles that were on every radio station non stop ... BP = one of the most overrated things in rap history

d772536e45a117e8e5ad67a9a3f1407734537e3.bmp

"and our girls are BLACKBIRDS ridin wit they're DILLENGERS, i get more in DEPP, if u boys really real enough"

Public Enemis
pimp.gif

i like the song, but Rihanna is doing the most, shoulda got B

Jay swore he spazzed then little brother came thru and kicked his %#@

Originally Posted by obeygiant55

This will not be a hit. I repeat this will not be a hit. Nothing makes me say "WOW" about this track at all. Rihanna sounds like she is dying
I feel you on that. It's not even gonna be as big as D.O.A. I know people that hate Jay but still rock with D.O.A on their ringtones. that ishow big Jay.

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

what do you mean by that? th emajority of the bp series is garbage singles that were on every radio station non stop ... BP = one of the most overrated things in rap history
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EB4President

"and our girls are BLACKBIRDS ridin wit they're DILLENGERS, i get more in DEPP, if u boys really real enough"

Public Enemis
pimp.gif

i like the song, but Rihanna is doing the most, shoulda got B

Jay swore he spazzed then little brother came thru and kicked his %#@

Guarantee that Public Enemy line went over 90% of this threads heads

kanye finally uped jay on a song verse was
pimp.gif
jay's verse was
grin.gif
for his standards nonetheless a solid track

Ruff Ryders producer Swizz Beatz recently revealed his role in Jay-Z's upcoming The Blueprint 3 album and what fans could expect. In addition to producing tracks for Jay's highly anticipated release, Swizzy spoke on the shared appreciation for music he has with Hov. "I've been kicking since '98," Swizz said in an interview. "That's what I told Hova, 'We did it in '99, and we 'bout to do it in '09.' That's a blessing. I've been around...I like the album...He gotta say a lot. You know who to come through for the gutter [beats]. He just called me from London, spazzin'. Me and Jay, we're so much into the art of music, and we're great friends. This album, we happened to get into a little bit. That sh*t is super fun. We're still working." (MTV)
We need Illi to change the title to the Official BP3 thread.......

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Mmmmmm, things aren't sounding good:

MGMT on being on BP3 -- "Originally, I think he just wanted us to write a hook for it, but we ended up making this weird vampire music," Goldwasser recalls. ++$?!?!
http://www.spinner.com/2009/07/24/jay-z-kid-cudi-pull-mgmt-into-the-hip-hop-game/
@$+
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah because Jay-Z would let something that sounded like "vampire music" on the album.
better yet, the hell is vampire music anyway?

im bee sting, off the Riesling

and you guys are lucky. the first cut Rihanna had a much longer outro on this song but i guess they decided to shorten it.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Why we lucky, RED FLAG?
'Cause everybody is in here stating their dislike of the use and how much Rihanna is on the track, when originally she had a much bigger partthan the final version

Back
Top Bottom