* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

i cant wait for the video
pimp.gif

Track is ughhhhhhh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. The Jay line where he says " i got a table full of broads/They got a table full of fellas' EWWWWWWWWW!" isgonna have the club going crazy! & Mr. West > Run This Town. nuff' said. (VIDEO prob gonna be
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
)

Originally Posted by obeygiant55

This will not be a hit. I repeat this will not be a hit. Nothing makes me say "WOW" about this track at all. Rihanna sounds like she is dying.

I agree, hope this track is scrapped
alien.gif

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Its still early... they can scrap it... i'm hopin
laugh.gif
Already getting radio play in my city...
laugh.gif

QFT. Playing it out here w/ sirens & bombs dropping etc. Hype, Hype, Hype. The more I listen the more I'm feeling (nh) what Jay is spitting. Big Seanwent in on this track though

They just played it 3 times in a row on my local radio and brought back rihanna's opening 3 times each time they played it
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I don't see why there's so much hate for Rihanna. And the more I listen to this the more I think Ye's verse isn't much better than Jay's.His punches have a certain charm to them.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I don't see why there's so much hate for Rihanna. And the more I listen to this the more I think Ye's verse isn't much better than Jay's. His punches have a certain charm to them.

This is how I feel, w/ each spin Jay's verses are sounding better & better. W/ Rhianna's chorus I think just about any R&B female would'vebeen good for the track ie... B,KC or MJB

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Its still early... they can scrap it... i'm hopin
laugh.gif
Already getting radio play in my city...
laugh.gif

QFT. Playing it out here w/ sirens & bombs dropping etc
. Hype, Hype, Hype. The more I listen the more I'm feeling (nh) what Jay is spitting. Big Sean went in on this track though

This song is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm glad dude didn't go for a more poppy single, and you dudes are tripping, Rihanna makes this track. She kills it.

This track is better than DOA which I thought was ehhhh. How do dudes like DOA over this?

And this coming from a dude who thinks/thought that BP3 is going to be a disaster.

But then again, real spit I just finished rewatching The Wire, and this track has a Wire feel from it listening to the lyrics. Maybe that's why I like itso much
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom