* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

Upon further review/more listens, Rihanna COMPLETELY ruined it. She sounds HORRENDOUS! SMFH!
smh.gif
She sounds like she's %+#!%+$ dying for real.
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

This track is straight
pimp.gif
otherwise though...

Is there a CDQ out there yet?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

Originally Posted by Im Not You

It's aight...it exceeded my expectations I admit. Which I set VERY, VERY low.

But it's certainly nothing I felt like repeating after it went off...

And yes...Kanye got Jay here...but some of ya'll arent going to like anything Jay does these days regardless. Dude is the only artist who ya'll can't wait to say somebody outshined him. Ya'll did this with Swagger Like Us and it wasn't even his song.
agreed with your thoughts but swagga like us was actually his song..
jzti-slu.jpg

Really, the song was strictly T.I.'s; Hov just straight bombarded it. Anyways, my expections were below sea level, so therefore this is fire! *Throws it on repeat*
I still don't get why this Joseph Camel N_ was on the album art cover, but it was on Paper Trail...

I have this track on repeat.
'Ye spazzed
sick.gif
:pimp:
I don't know about you but Rihanna KILLED it
eek.gif

Jay could have done a better job, he's talking about this big businessman ++*!, after a while I'm like
eyes.gif
. I like the flow on his second versethough.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

nothing about this song is impressive besides the beat. Rihanna's voice is tolerable & annoying at the same time, Kanye was aight (yall overhyping his verse), and Jay was coasting.

Since this may potentially be the BP3 thread, where is Bink! on the album??? He said he was going to submit some stuff to Hov in a video a few months ago andwhat he played for Budden and Royce was FIRE! Hope Jay doesn't slip up and skip over some heat. [side vent] Sometimes I think Jay tries to do too much withthe music[/side vent] ...

i dont know when you guys are gonna realize that jay is wack sauce now and has been for quite some time ... id rather listen to ye and rhianna on a jay tracklmao

Rihanna's vocals are so not strong....

Hova was just coasting as stated before...

Ye blacked out...

I wanna see what direction this album takes.

Back
Top Bottom