The Official FLASH FORWARD Season 1 Thread - Premieres 9/24, 8 ET on ABC - Vol. What Did You See?

eek.gif
$*@$ ABOUT TO GET REAL

indifferent.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
@ the break

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

how the %%@* are they going to make us wait 3 months?
Go figure once a show gets over the hump of good to great they make us wait and make us want more right away...
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Really good ep tonight I thought.

More fleshing out of the characters.

Mark meeting ol' dude.
laugh.gif
+
eek.gif

The kids knowing each other... Doing their little kid's show chant.
laugh.gif

But the way that scene between Mark & his wife and "no trust" went down, I thought the writers did a good job of realistically showing how things are breaking down between the couple.

Les chick's scene was also written well I thought.

At first I thought that the way she would get preg was by being raped. But now I'm pretty sure it's gonna be
Spoiler [+]
artificial insemination.

Either way, it was a nice twist to say that the operation makes it impossible for her to have kids. Hmmmmm....

Blue hand didn't really interest me. I guess cuz it was Harold who was leading those scenes.

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Anyway, this was a good ep. I co-sign Stevie's comments about the wife being all buddy buddy with Simcoe all of a sudden. That *@%% definitely threw me offand just didn't seem to fit for some reason.

The show returning in march also threw me off. I guess I was totally wrong about the show running close to "real time".

The press conference was kind of stupid to me. These guys basically come out and admit to being behind (or knowing about) the blackout and yet they are gettingFBI clearance and insight to high class images... as well as Simcoe just walking around w/o anyone recognizing him... I just thought that was poorly done.

Best part of the show was Mark and Harold hearing about how Harold dies. The serial number... the amount of shots he will kill him with... that was dope.

And finally, as far as the white rose:

White roses represent innocence and purity and are traditionally associated with marriages andnew beginnings. The white rose is also a symbol of honor and reverence, and white rose arrangements are often used as an expression of remembrance.

The press conference was kind of stupid to me. These guys basically come out and admit to being behind (or knowing about) the blackout and yet they are getting FBI clearance and insight to high class images... as well as Simcoe just walking around w/o anyone recognizing him... I just thought that was poorly done.

i think that's part of why i thought the black guy knew them already somehow, or at least the hobbit.

(lol i still dont' know any +$$%+%% names)

march are you kidding me???
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

the whole time i thought Charlie was going to be bad and this episode i changed my mind and thought hes not the bad guy
but now after watching the ending and him talking, im confused now.
roll.gif

Just watched last nights episode. It wasn't bad. The promo for the second half of the season was more interesting than the whole episode, or even the firsthalf of the season at points.

It's whatever, i've already invested this much time into the show I can't give up now.

Seriously though, HOW OBVIOUS was it that the Medics were going to take ol buddy.
laugh.gif
Right when they introduce themselves, you KNEW it was over.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm guessing somebody gets Marks gun and that's how Dimitri gets killed? I don't really see that going down (especially since they say it will...)

Overall, i'm happy with the show. It's corny at some points but i'm still watching.
pimp.gif

I hate to be the one to bring it up but ...
craftsy, you're my guy, but IDK how the hell you can be so into this show and not Lost?

Anyway, I almost forget this was on last night. Ehhh, good thing it's gone til March because it was really becoming unwatchable for me. Hopefully they canbounce back in March.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

I hate to be the one to bring it up but ...
craftsy, you're my guy, but IDK how the hell you can be so into this show and not Lost?

Anyway, I almost forget this was on last night. Ehhh, good thing it's gone til March because it was really becoming unwatchable for me. Hopefully they can bounce back in March.
Lost apparently didn't get goood until after I stopped watching - the initial premise didn't pull me in, and I only come to find out laterthat there is actually much more to is than it originally seemed.

This had a much better setup from the beginning so it's easier to stick with it... the first few episodes of Lost I watched were stupid as hell... oh aplane crash, they're stuck on an island.. oh, and there might be something else there. I mean, it was dumb as hell and the actors were all annoying to me.

I'll probably sit down and watch it all someday - but I'm not about to try to catch up on 5 season of it now.

Seriously though, HOW OBVIOUS was it that the Medics were going to take ol buddy.
laugh.gif
Right when they introduce themselves, you KNEW it was over.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I even posted it here
laugh.gif
. It was obvious because it was a stupidthrowaway scene they wouldn't have even shown had something big not planned to happen, so I think everyone just kind of had the idea in mind that theremust be a reason why they're showing this seemingly meaningless piece of footage.

The thing with the medics was very obvious. From the previews, Mark is saying something about someone lying about being dead in their vision. I'm guessingsomething to do with Demetri being some kind of traitor or something along those lines which will then lead him to kill him.. Pretty strange, the show isgetting better though.

Been almost three months since we've checked in
nerd.gif

What up!!?!?!? Show is only about 18 days away now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just saw a preview on ABC when watching the Suns/Spurs game. @%%$ looks REALLLLLLLL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Anybody know how many episodes we're going to have once it starts back up again?

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Man this show is trash
indifferent.gif
.. show is crack ... got into it half way thru and went back to the beg... 
mad.gif
 @ this long break. the next episode should be 2 hrs long 

I watched until the hiatus.
I might have watched again if they didn't try to come back during the tourney.

Oh well.
I couldn't stand the main character's terrible acting.

I was wondering why this thread was bumped, I was so wrapped up in the NCAA tourney I forgot all about this.

I'll catch the replay later tonight.

Bad move by ABC bringing this back right at the start of the NCAA tourney.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom