The Official FLASH FORWARD Season 1 Thread - Premieres 9/24, 8 ET on ABC - Vol. What Did You See?

uh oh... i have a bad feeling he might've just shot somebody he shouldn't have
laugh.gif

something's gotta drive him back to drinking...

I swear these eps are so up and down. What the #%%@ did I just watch after pretty good ep last week?

I thought tonight was alright.

Really no clue what's going on yet...

it appears the brits are both physicists, and caused the blackout by accident.

but then who are the asian guys that ambushed them? who are the guys with the star tattoos? and does that mercenary group have a part in this also?

Hmmm... some interesting things to ponder...

^Yea I thought they were altogether but it seems the blue hand, the Asian cats that work for them, and those 5 Star tat dudes knew the blackout was gonnahappen and have some type of plan or some !$+@.

When Dominic kept talking about the other ppl involved it made me think it was a team involved not knowing exactly what thy were doing. Most likely working forthe blue hand.

i think jerichos are the ones with the star tattoos and i called that witness protection when she said what her flashforward was

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

I thought tonight was alright.

Really no clue what's going on yet...

it appears the brits are both physicists, and caused the blackout by accident.

but then who are the asian guys that ambushed them? who are the guys with the star tattoos? and does that mercenary group have a part in this also?

Hmmm... some interesting things to ponder...
yea there do seem to be alot of things that seem pretty unrelated/confusing at the moment

BUT...(sorry for bringing up lost) if you remember back to the first few season of Lost, there were a ton of things that all seemed pretty important
but there wasnt really any factor that tied all of those things together. That tie in factor didnt come until later in the seasons of the show.

gotta remeber that its just the 7th or 8th episode... cant remember which one

Lame episode. As expected. I was thinking it would be a letdown after last week being the best episode of the series so far IMO.

Hopefully next week will get better!

I hope Craftsy doesn't write a few paragraphs again.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Anybody know when this goes on ABC.com usually? My buddy missed it. I'm guessing tomorrow?

That was a so-so episode.

And next week's looks even worse with suicide doc having warm and fuzzy visions about his mysterious Asian lover girl.
eyes.gif

But can someone explain to me how the daughter was supposedly exhumed? Maybe I don't know how that whole process works, but I would have thought that herbody would have to be in the grave/coffin for them to do that? If they only had her leg/foot or just dna from her severed leg/foot, then what exactly did theyexhume?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

That was a so-so episode.

And next week's looks even worse with suicide doc having warm and fuzzy visions about his mysterious Asian lover girl.
eyes.gif

But can someone explain to me how the daughter was supposedly exhumed? Maybe I don't know how that whole process works, but I would have thought that her body would have to be in the grave/coffin for them to do that? If they only had her leg/foot or just dna from her severed leg/foot, then what exactly did they exhume?
it was most likely another body, but the DNA they used for the test was from the daughter's leg.

but it will be interesting to find out how Jericho, the Blue Hand, and the british physicists all tie in together

I dunno why I keep watching this show every week thinking it will get better. The acting is horrible, not only Fiennes's acting anymore.

Another thing that irked me was the poker game. How does Charlie (I guess this gives away the fact that I'm a LOST fan) accept the deal after the Britishguy cheated?

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by CasperJr

so it seems that the rings allow people to not black out during the black outs
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
so im the only the peeped that the dude in the ball park was wearin a ring then you see the 3 star people sellin a case of rings and it justhappen to be one missing from the set
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

so it seems that the rings allow people to not black out during the black outs
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
so im the only the peeped that the dude in the ball park was wearin a ring then you see the 3 star people sellin a case of rings and it just happen to be one missing from the set
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
HMMMMM very interesting observation. I had got lost at the end there, I had not clue what that Asian guy was doing with that box of rings.

you know what? whoever does the music soundtrack should be fired. (s)He really sucks.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

I dunno why I keep watching this show every week thinking it will get better. The acting is horrible, not only Fiennes's acting anymore.

Another thing that irked me was the poker game. How does Charlie (I guess this gives away the fact that I'm a LOST fan) accept the deal after the British guy cheated?

On top of that, why did they play a head's up poker match with 2 other guys at the table?
laugh.gif
or why play poker at all, the whole thing seemed stupid - i like how he saidabout how the gods used to play dice and stuff to decide the fate of the world, but it just seemed a little stupid to me. Only real part of the episode thatbothered me... well, that and how Fiennes and his wife went back and forth 3 times on whether or not they could change the future or not... it's like, makeup your minds
laugh.gif

Most of you probably wouldn't have liked tonight's ep, but I enjoyed it. And the preview for two week's from now looks ill.

I still like the direction of this - it's questionable now and again, but still working for me.

I actually enjoyed tonights episode. I didn't think I would like the storyline involving the dr. and the Asian girl but they played it well. Shes also cutein a different sort of way.

But i'm really not enjoying the whole drunken/military daughter/who sent the text storyline.

Back
Top Bottom