The Official FLASH FORWARD Season 1 Thread - Premieres 9/24, 8 ET on ABC - Vol. What Did You See?

I was sad when Jett took the leap
frown.gif
smh.gif

And i would have to think this opens up for things in the flash forwards to start changing. As far as Dimitri goes, I would have to think that he was not inGabrielle's FF, she just believes he is there.

Cant wait for next week.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

frown.gif
smh.gif

And i would have to think this opens up for things in the flash forwards to start changing. As far as Dimitri goes, I would have to think that he was not in Gabrielle's FF, she just believes he is there.

Cant wait for next week.

when i saw him leap yo, i SWEAR i teared
frown.gif
best show ever.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Anyway
laugh.gif
at my man Jett Jackson he never gets a lot of air time. I remember he was in like 1 whole episode of Smallville as cyborg and thats about it. I mean you would think he would choose roles that would allow him to at least do a whole season.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
i rememeber that i was like
pimp.gif
.............havent seen that fool since
smh.gif
laugh.gif

but i dont think he getting alot of roles to choose from
ohwell.gif
its to bad hea damn good actor to me this ep just showed his range nobody can see they knew he was going to jump
pimp.gif
tired.gif

^
laugh.gif
Word they even got the nerve to mention and allude to him on Smallville still. Talkin about him and Aqua lad are out doing some mission.

Finally got around to seeing this week's episode. Not what I was expecting.

I can't believe everyone is talking about Jett jackson taking the ultimate L and not about the daughter showing up at the end.

!#@? Didn't she get split in half with an RPG? This show IS BOGUS. IS IT JANUARY YET????
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

frown.gif
best show ever.
I mean .. it's your opinion, but huh?
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
I know right. Homie is confused. TTLG>this series so far.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude needs to click that link in my sig.

Spoiler [+]
TTLG=THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Anyway
laugh.gif
at my man Jett Jackson he never gets a lot of air time. I remember he was in like 1 whole episode of Smallville as cyborg and thats about it. I mean you would think he would choose roles that would allow him to at least do a whole season.
He definitely got a lot of air time on Thursday.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Finally got around to seeing this week's episode. Not what I was expecting.

I can't believe everyone is talking about Jett jackson taking the ultimate L and not about the daughter showing up at the end.

!#@? Didn't she get split in half with an RPG? This show IS BOGUS. IS IT JANUARY YET????
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm saying.

Anyway, dudes need to chill with the "greatest show ever" talk. It's only been 6 episodes and nothing has been explained.

Can you guys please stop talking about Lost?
grin.gif

Most of us don't give a damn about that overrated show
happy.gif

I agree with JPZx (except for Lost being overrated).

I don't understand the need for EBW and few other to come in this thread every week to bash this show and big up Lost.
eyes.gif

I love Lost fan, I was in the Lost thread heavy during season 5 and will be right back there again in January, but this is annoying now. if
you don't like the show, don't watch it.

I'm saying, dudes gonna bash LOST, we're gonna defend it. I've already said i'm not trying to discuss it, but people KEEP bringing it up.

And who said they didn't like the show? I've been trying to stay consistent with this show and actually enjoy it, but it's hard with the way thestory has been unfolding.

I mean after a month dudes are saying best show ever? Be real.
laugh.gif

Saw the episode yesterday. Wow I really thought Jett wasn't going to jump
tired.gif

and the dude's daughter being at his house
eek.gif
. Kinda of confusing causethat one dude said he saw her dead.

Next week's episode should be interesting
pimp.gif

Been discussing the daughter popping up at the end of the episode with a buddy. All we can really come up with is that she didn't die and she gets sentback to duty. Sounds dumb AND corny, but that's the only logical answer really. Can't wait to see where this is going to go.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WILLINC

frown.gif
smh.gif
I'm sayin
tired.gif
smh.gif

I'm sad to see dude go out like that, he was great in this series. damn. And i definitely didn't see THAT coming
ohwell.gif

Good episode though, can't wait for next week

I'm saying, dudes gonna bash LOST, we're gonna defend it. I've already said i'm not trying to discuss it, but people KEEP bringing it up.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

frown.gif
best show ever.
I mean .. it's your opinion, but huh?
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
I know right. Homie is confused. TTLG>this series so far.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dude needs to click that link in my sig.

"I'm not trying to discuss it. But people KEEP bringing it up."

Correction...

You're trying to discuss it. You keep bringing it up.

You LOST fanboys are coming across as downright lame....
grin.gif

I have respect for JamesOnNT though....dude has all kinds of knowledge concerning College Basketball
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

dude did call it the best show ever .. but I digress.

No more Lost/FF bickering from now on.
We'll just go make fun of FF in the Lost thread. zing!

But really ..

who cares what ONE dude said.. .one dude says everything about anything... ignore it, keep it moving. point is, you guys jump on every single little thing thatpotentially states Lost isn't the greatest thing to ever happen in any of our lives. Just shut up about it. Go talk in the Lost thread about it if youREALLY have to respond to any and every comment that doesn't give some stupid TV show the credit you think it deserves, it's pathetic.

Some of us are into this Flash Forward show still.. if you're not going to talk about it, please just keep quiet. It's trolling, and we're alltired of it.

Q.E.D. is an abbreviation of the Latin phrase quod erat demonstrandum, which literally means "which was to be demonstrated". The phrase is written inits abbreviated form at the end of a mathematical proof or philosophical argument to signify that the last statement deduced was the one to be demonstrated;the abbreviation thus signals the completion of the proof.

Back
Top Bottom