The Official FLASH FORWARD Season 1 Thread - Premieres 9/24, 8 ET on ABC - Vol. What Did You See?

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

scientists experimenting with magnets < lost

losing interest quick after that $+#! ..but im still gonna watch lol

wait, isnt lost scientist experimenting with magnets? lol

havent watched yet, but after last weeks ridiculous shootout
laugh.gif
, im sure episode will be pleasing.

LOL...yea......my bad....
i think im just a little disappointed that its looking like it was just caused by humans....instead of being more supernatural than i thought i it would be

that lesbos lover needs to come back....she was hot.......
i find that random short FBI agent lady with the kinda short hair really cute too.

I'm still don't like Mr. Fiennes' acting...

Other than that, things are getting reaaally interesting.

So should I hold back on the novel until the series is over!?

its sad to see them to grow apart but aint no way i would let her end up with him ill kill him in a heart beat

so i just caught up on this series & so far its been pretty good, they do the whole "shocker at the end of the episode" ALOT. but not that big ofan issue
i expect the episodes to continue to get better as the show progresses further & further along

but what really caught my attention was when "Charlie" explained the theory of quantum superposition(sp?)

about how in the time before you look in the hand, both realities are existing at the same time (being alive & dead)

Originally Posted by I Make My Own Path

so i just caught up on this series & so far its been pretty good, they do the whole "shocker at the end of the episode" ALOT. but not that big of an issue
i expect the episodes to continue to get better as the show progresses further & further along

but what really caught my attention was when "Charlie" explained the theory of quantum superposition(sp?)

about how in the time before you look in the hand, both realities are existing at the same time (being alive & dead)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

the wife is turning into a straight biznitch right before our e-eyes!

How she gonna let the flashforward come to fruition like that?
smh.gif

Fiennes acting is horrible, but he needs to cancel that broad if she ends up with the english man

I love how they included the token LA cholo with the soft heart in this episode
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

so i just caught up on this series & so far its been pretty good, they do the whole "shocker at the end of the episode" ALOT. but not that big of an issue

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Aint that that quantum physics theory? Schrödinger's cat thoughtexperiemnt. I must've missed that episode cuz I don't remember that or I wasn't paying much attention.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Blue hand didn't really interest me. I guess cuz it was Harold who was leading those scenes.
Wow.

You mean Dimitri, correct?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif
Nah, I'ma call him Harold until he earns my "respect".
laugh.gif

And yeah TC, the wife is basically making the FF come true with HER actions.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
"The wife"

God we have NO NAMES for the characters, just what they or/what they're known for.

I mean look...Fiennes, The wife, Harold, FBI Lesbian, Jett Jackson, CHARLIE

WERE TERRIBLE

laugh.gif

You forgot the Englishman aka Norrington

hopefully eventually we'll get their names down lol, but right now it's just easier like that

Originally Posted by Master Zik

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Aint that that quantum physics theory? Schrödinger's cat thought experiemnt. I must've missed that episode cuz I don't remember that or I wasn't paying much attention.

yea that's the theory that "charlie"(lost) was explaining to the chick on the train.
im pretty sure it was the most recent episode

laugh.gif
"The wife"

God we have NO NAMES for the characters, just what they or/what they're known for.

I mean look...Fiennes, The wife, Harold, FBI Lesbian, Jett Jackson, CHARLIE

WERE TERRIBLE
Don't forget "the boss", "mark's daughter", "the babysitter", and "mark's buddy (the one with themissing/dead daughter in iraq)".

I don't know ANY of their names.
laugh.gif

I kinda like it like this.

SHOULD BE A GREAT EPISODE TONIGHT.

Hopefully it's a big episode for the series. Previews make it out to be.

This fool really killed himself just to prove whatever happened didn't always happen. I bet the universe still course corrects itself and kills thisCecilia chick anyway.

i knew it was a lil odd that my mans jett was gettin alot of shine time this week
smh.gif
smh.gif

if they going with the both already happen idea then it wouldnt be no course correcting to correct

Originally Posted by CasperJr

i knew it was a lil odd that my mans jett was gettin alot of shine time this week
smh.gif
smh.gif

if they going with the both already happen idea them it wouldnt be no course correcting to correct

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??????

Back
Top Bottom