The Official FLASH FORWARD Season 1 Thread - Premieres 9/24, 8 ET on ABC - Vol. What Did You See?

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Most recent episode was solid expect for the cheesy ending which someone mentioned earlier.

Also I dont know if this was brought up but my girl and I re-watched the previous episode (Black Swan) and noticed that in the beginning when everyone blacked out in the park there were birds in the sky still flying after everyone fell out. Did anyone else peep this or find this interesting?

yea i remembered seeing that....

just watched the latest one

president called up the chinese? lol....

prez was being woken up....dude still had a body guard on him.........cant tell if its the white house....but sotomayor said she was president....!!

Been trying to do a little spoiler work to ignite interest in this show.

Spoiler [+]
It's not working

i just watched the firsst five episodes of this show and im interested in following it now. Not gonnna try to compare it to Lost but it's definately gonnafill in the time in between now and January.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Show officially sucks. such a great concept too but i lost interest after 3rd ep. Not enough buildup
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm still rockin the sig tho.
smokin.gif
tired.gif

Well, pretty good episode, but nobody cares apparently.

Blue hand is pretty interesting.

Next week should be good. That's about all I have to say. Nothing bad this week.
laugh.gif

I know the guy is not on the level of Billy Ray Cyrus on Hannah Montana, but he's not that bad. Plus his wife is smokin hot! I think the show is startingto pick up nicely. And %%+ is up with the kangaroo?

scientists experimenting with magnets < lost

losing interest quick after that $+#! ..but im still gonna watch lol

episode was really good, so awkward with dude in his house, i woulda shot him

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

I know right.

Really good ep tonight I thought.

More fleshing out of the characters.

Mark meeting ol' dude.
laugh.gif
+
eek.gif

The kids knowing each other... Doing their little kid's show chant.
laugh.gif

But the way that scene between Mark & his wife and "no trust" went down, I thought the writers did a good job of realistically showing how thingsare breaking down between the couple.

Les chick's scene was also written well I thought.

At first I thought that the way she would get preg was by being raped. But now I'm pretty sure it's gonna be
Spoiler [+]
artificial insemination.

Either way, it was a nice twist to say that the operation makes it impossible for her to have kids. Hmmmmm....

Blue hand didn't really interest me. I guess cuz it was Harold who was leading those scenes.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

wait, isnt lost scientist experimenting with magnets? lol

havent watched yet, but after last weeks ridiculous shootout
laugh.gif
, im sureepisode will be pleasing.

Back
Top Bottom