:wow:

Oh my if ......
Yo......

Yooooooo....... If he.....

Yo :lol:

This needs to happen again

Please dammit let it happen

Covert Coup 2 may be coming soon…

If this is ANYWHERE close to the original....

Man, let me not even get my hopes up, we dont' even know if they're dropping something.

Edit: Five year anniversary coming up, maybe there's something to it? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
April 20, 2011 if I'm not mistaken is when the first one dropped. I remember smokin some purp at my homegirls apartment in a daze listening to "Scottie Pippens" for the first time thinking Alchemist did a line of coke before making that beat

**** feels like yesterday :wow:

April 20, 2011 if I'm not mistaken is when the first one dropped. I remember smokin some purp at my homegirls apartment in a daze listening to "Scottie Pippens" for the first time thinking Alchemist did a line of coke before making that beat

**** feels like yesterday :wow:
The first song I heard off this was ventilzation (sp)

I dug it and had my homie through it in the iPod nano :lol:

Played it that whole week

I was skipping over Scottie pippens the first few listens

The I HEARD it... And I was like oh **** :smh: :x :pimp:

I've been a alchemist and curren$y fan ever since

That's kinda dope that one project out me on the both of then too :lol:

Something about Ventilation screams listen to me on a dark cloudy day like how the King Kong video starts off. The Covert Coup Instrumental Album Is Flames I Listen To It Everyday :smokin :smokin :smokin

Covert Coup was excellent. Success is My Cologne, BBS, Double 07, Ventilation :smokin :smokin

Something about Ventilation screams listen to me on a dark cloudy day like how the King Kong video starts off. The Covert Coup Instrumental Album Is Flames I Listen To It Everyday :smokin :smokin :smokin

I need that :nerd:

But yeah Covert Coupe gets consistent spins with me. IF part 2 comes out this year, it has to be great.

y'all seen he came up on a wraith...? crazy to see him getting money and staying the same...he is what a lot of rappers claim to be...

so its not the one he's releasing on 4/20?

just looked it up and there is no date confirmed but he usually doesn't wait very long to drop a project...especially if he really digs it...surprised it didn't drop the day they recorded it...

i haven't seen any releases for 4/20...

Back
Top Bottom