THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Once I heard Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas I became a fan. So many :smokin verses on that. The Title Track, Movie writers businessmen and gangsters, etc..

Anyways havent had a chance to get the new jont yet but the homies telling me its fire. Some of yall aint feeling it though? Worth the purchase? Always want to try and support my dude.

Bought 15 copies and gave them away for free. Same with Roddys album too. CSC is a redefined sound that Spitta needed DOPE AF.......How High w/ Lloyd [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji] the slowest smoothest slow burner you could ever play

Last edited:
currensy a cool dude 
pimp.gif

In.

Been rocking with Hot Spitta since the OG Young Money days...then the how fly/pilot talk era. Spitta bores me on some tapes, and is excellent on others. Still, a real one and a dope artist. Rock with the album too. My favorite since stoned immaculate.

Wish him the best :pimp:

I'm actually surprised at the hate or love kinda reaction to this last album. Im more on the dislike side but i still bought it to support. I feel like Pilot Talk 3 and especially projects like Drive In Theatre & New Jet City were much better but its cool to see the good reaction for dude regardless :nthat:

It's a different sound from Spitta than usual but, I dig it.  Just not as hot as PT3 or Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes. 

winning  is fire and spitta killed
sick.gif
. wiz verse is ehh but that song is sick .

favorite song atm ..... 

Last edited:
winning  is fire and spitta killed:x . wiz verse is ehh but that song is sick .
 favorite song atm ..... 

This right here. Love the little story telling transition at the end of What's Up right into it
"Humble beginnings my *****, now we Winning my *****"
nthat.gif

Young Roddy's new album is great too. Copped off iTunes yesterday. Production is solid. Roddy's mixtapes usually sound like they are recorded in a closet so I was excited to have good music that was clear and balanced for once. He got some crazy beats on there. The song with Curren$y is my favorite probably.

Young Roddy's new album is great too. Copped off iTunes yesterday. Production is solid. Roddy's mixtapes usually sound like they are recorded in a closet so I was excited to have good music that was clear and balanced for once. He got some crazy beats on there. The song with Curren$y is my favorite probably.

Agreed with all of this. Falls in nicely with the rest of his catalog. His voice gets a little hard to listen to sometimes tho. :lol:

Agreed with all of this. Falls in nicely with the rest of his catalog. His voice gets a little hard to listen to sometimes tho. :lol:

It does get hard to listen to his voice sometimes :lol: So distinct and "nosey". I dunno how to describe his voice.

The other problem I have with Roddy is the flow he uses. I feel like he is sooo much better when he continuously flows. Instead of spitting a few words (with a reverb at the end), pausing on the beat, spitting a few more, pausing again. This flow works really well for him on certain songs like Daydreamin', but others like, Go Get It.... Smh he could've floated on that Go Get It beat but instead that choppy flow just slowed things down. Compare the flow on those two songs to his flow on My Business. My god. I wish he could always rap like that. He outshines Curren$y on that track IMO. Also, 40 Mag was prolly my second favorite track after My Business :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom