THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

So Trademark can bless Roddy's tracks but not Spitta's anymore? :smh: We need more Roasted, On G's, Get Paid, Coolie In The Cut, etc... I miss Trademark man :frown:

So Trademark can bless Roddy's tracks but not Spitta's anymore? :smh: We need more Roasted, On G's, Get Paid, Coolie In The Cut, etc... I miss Trademark man :frown:
and *Still [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]* they must have everyone fooled thinking everything cool but it's an internal issue between them. Low key LE$ took that vp position in Jet Life and it's like trade got cast down a spot

At least Smoke DZA was on the track too. That was a cool threesome to hear. But yeah, they aren't fooling anyone. He hasn't been on a Curren$y song since...Coolie In The Cut right?

At least Smoke DZA was on the track too. That was a cool threesome to hear. But yeah, they aren't fooling anyone. He hasn't been on a Curren$y song since...Coolie In The Cut right?
hell yeah damn that's 2 years back and you right since then he only been featured on Roddy's last tapes

Hope you guys went out and supported. While I'm not a big fan of the album, gotta support my dude.

Anyone notice that Lloyd's hook on How High is different on the regular and deluxe versions? I dl'd two different versions and the deluxe version is a lot more radio friendly and tolerable IMO

But did you buy PT3 though? [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Uh... does going to the tour count? :lol:

I wasnt paying $100 for that. I was moreso referring to the CSC numbers. For homey to have close to a million followers but only did like 18k was a little upsetting..

Man I'm slip on on this music **** :smh:

I'll hav to check out roddys album

I really don't mind his voice just needs to dope beats and he'll be straight.

I bought Canal Street Confidential, went to the show & even bought that Rocksmith collab shirt for the album lol. So i def supported even tho its prob my least fav album of his lol. I woulda bought PT3 if he at least put a CD out for it. I aint paying 100 for a crewneck & a USB drive

PT3 is the only album I didn't purchase but it's one of my favorites. I always support but nah to that $100. :lol: As for Trade I could never really get too deep into his solo stuff but I do miss the three of them on tracks together smh. Trade x Roddy x Cookin' Soul was :smokin

Covert Coup 2 may be coming soon…

Last edited:
Man wasnt that jawn been supposed to come out tho? It was originally called Conversationalize or something like that

Back
Top Bottom