THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

After first listen didn't hear that one gem he usually has on every project. I know this would bang live but not really feeling it. I wish Superstar didn't have a full verse from Ty.
Truth. Production is very solid on this joint tho.

PT3 was good tho, better than stoned immaculate. #kanyeshrug
I agree. Thought SI was better at first but PT3 starts and finishes strong. 2nd half of SI just drags.

Crazy to think just 2-3 years ago Spitta could do no wrong in my eyes. But I've been underwhelmed last couple projects. Dude will always have my respect though and I'll support.

My dawg disappointed me with this album [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

I love listening to this dude talk about life after Young Money and how he had success pursuing his own endeavors. Never gets old to me. :smokin

Curren$y is the man :lol: :pimp:

I really hate that I missed his show hopefully he comes back next summer

I'm gonna stream on you tube while driving to work before I purchase. :smh:

I know what to expect from album curren$y but at the same time...Stoned Immaculate and Weekend at Bernie's are criminally underrated

Missed the show at Irving Plaza last night, but definitely copping the album after work. SI still my favorite Spitta project to date, largely because of the production, so I'm hoping CSC is more of the same :smokin

Weekend at Bernies was flames, I just can't get with Stoned Immaculate. Wanted to go to Irving Plaza but just been to busy lately.

I never heard weekend at burnies some one needs to throw the alley oop this way

I didn't like si too much

It was cool but it didn't stand out like his other tapes

stoned immaculate had a couple of bangers but overrall it wasnt great ... 

chasing papers and showroom 
pimp.gif

looking forward to hearing this album today. 

Not feeling this joint at all. I need Pilot Talk Currensy. That smooth fly ****. The 808 mafia joints are so cookie cutter.

In the shuffle again, making me realize Curren$y releases so much music that I forgot I even have it, and they end up sounding like new songs :lol:

:smokin

Curren$y show was lit last night. He performed all types of his catalogue including Drive By & Boulders from his new album. Recorded most of the show on my phone & took a couple pics. Heres prob the best one...

Almost got his autograph on my fitted but he dipped a lil before i got up there but still a great show

Also why is the Deluxe version to this album mp3 only? Smh

Not my favorite work of his, but the last two tracks (Boulders and All Wit My Hands) got me ready to do work and grind. I love Spitta's motivational wordplay. Production on this album is crazy too. Sounds like nothing else out.

Back
Top Bottom