THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

http://www.datpiff.com/Curreny-The-Owners-Manual-mixtape.761010.html

Mallory Knox :x :nthat:

Cool & Dre used some of the same samples from older Curren$y beats, thought that was a lil lazy of them to do that but they did they thing on this overa. Spitta does a verse or 2 each song. You can tell he worked on this really quick but its still cool. If you a fan of dude than you'll appreciate it

Mallory knox was great. Only thing that kinda annoyed me was the adlib he was abusing in the background while rapping

Rain Stunts and Mallory Knox are def the best tracks on here, although every track is straight. Save for CSC, Spitta has been very consistent lately.

^ Yep. Such a dope tape to cruise to at night. My new going-into-work mandatory listen.

Mixtape Spitta never disappoints.

Fell behind on this thread. Come back to new Spitta :nthat:

Also, random thought, Mac Miller on Money Shot >>>>>>

flow was immaculate for that track

Last edited:
Damn forgot how nicely Juve floated on ***** get up. Was like his final victory lap to his career :pimp:

Damn forgot how nicely Juve floated on ***** get up. Was like his final victory lap to his career :pimp:

Yeah that track is a classic.

Really New Jet City is a classic period.

One of the greatest mixtapes of all-time and IMO the best tape Spitta ever dropped.

Fell behind on this thread. Come back to new Spitta :nthat:

Also, random thought, Mac Miller on Money Shot >>>>>>

flow was immaculate for that track

Bruh that verse aline made me go back and listen to his albums. He's gotten so much better since K.I.D.S.

Table of Contents is my **** and the ***** don't even rap on it tho :lol: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom