The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by jae oh en

spec ops is
eek.gif

the stealth missions are intense.
The snow level pisses me off! I can't get passed the river on Veteran.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I did the 1st stealth mission on veteran with a partner. I was tellin him shoot the guy on the left on the count on 3 and I would shoot the guy on the right.

Acting like it was real life and s***.
word. thats exactly how we played it. "you taking the dog? ill knock out the guy....ready? 3...2...1...GO!"
laugh.gif
it's crazy.

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

well eaasy make new accouunts that u will kill on ...invite them in domination and just kill the accounts for as many times as u want..but dont capture any flags cuz remember there is no time limit.

i got a 1500 kill streak lmao! then after they just play
You're so cool man....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

spec ops is
eek.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
I did the 1st stealth mission on veteran with a partner. I was tellin him shoot the guy on the left on the count on 3 and I would shoot the guy on the right.

word. thats exactly how we played it. "you taking the dog? ill knock out the guy....ready? 3...2...1...GO!"
laugh.gif
it's crazy.
I completely forgot you could do co-op on Spec Ops...
laugh.gif
. Y'all storiesis funny as hell.
laugh.gif

Which one of you dudes GT is Killa 5am? And who's Hovish?

Anyways we were murkin those dudes
laugh.gif

That javelin glitch though
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I think I finally found my gun in the FAMAS. Haven't played that good in a while.

spec ops is
eek.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
it's crazy.
I completely forgot you could do co-op on Spec Ops...
laugh.gif
. Y'all stories is funny as hell.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i just finished Spec ops all 69 stars on veteran and myfriend would be MAD serious because later on it just gets crazy and we would have call outs and stuff like we would play threw 1 time on normal to see whatweapons we should use on the hard ones it was serious business
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Which one of you dudes GT is Killa 5am? And who's Hovish?

Anyways we were murkin those dudes
laugh.gif

That javelin glitch though
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I think I finally found my gun in the FAMAS. Haven't played that good in a while.
alllreadyy
pimp.gif
..we really was though...I was tryna get a partystarted but not alotta dudes was on..we def gonna run that team again tomorrow
Certified whats ya GT? I dont think I got you..or just add me

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

ZeroGravity23 wrote:

CasperJr wrote:

wat is a prestige and how do you get it ?
reach rank 70 and you have the option of doing prestige. Basically start back at rank 1 with a new badge. all your guns, perks, challenges get
erased and you have to unlock them again.

why woulud anyone want to prestige then

for the "prestige" of doing it...why you think they call it that?
laugh.gif

In COD4 there was no other reason than for the prestige of it, but in MW2 there is somewhat of a reward as you get a custom class spot every time you prestige.Personally, I think 5 is way too little with all these weapons and perks combinations, so I will go prestige. Plus at level 10 you apparently unlock theability to write whatever text you want on your callsigns.

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

well eaasy make new accouunts that u will kill on ...invite them in domination and just kill the accounts for as many times as u want..but dont capture any flags cuz remember there is no time limit.

i got a 1500 kill streak lmao! then after they just play
You're so cool man....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ahaha thanx i been doing it for a while now, not on my main account though..i only record it now-a-days

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

getdynamicimage.aspx.jpg

Anybody use these my boy swears by em.
http://www.kontrolfreek.c...ntrolFreek-FPS-Freek.asp

FPS Freek increases your accuracy in first-person shooter games like Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty and others. FPS Freek was designed and tested by professional gamers in tournaments across the Country. The results are clear - FPS Freek enhances aiming precision and increases game performance with a minimal learning curve.

The added analog stick length provides 40% more linear distance from full stop to stop. This gives you more leverage and increased precision without disturbing your natural gaming playing feel.
WTF_hax.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Btw are you guys all playing this game on Xbox 360 ? I'm terrible at this game because i'm not use to play FPS on console. That controller might becopped
pimp.gif

MW2 status, 3rd prestige, level 31. 600ish rank, both kills and score out of 5.4 million plus global.

Good games today guys. Should be 4th prestige soon. GT: dunksrnice

i dont get why everyone wants to prestige, i think its pointless. ive been a 70 for like 2-3 weeks now with about 15,000 kills. ive worked too hard on gettingfall camo for some of my guns and the extended mags.

if anyone wants to add me on 360 my gt is Se4no. i play mainly domination but also sometimes CTF and demo.

I like the famas alot for far range, especially with FMJ perk. But when I run into someone close I usually get murked quick. I'm trash though in general.Fun game but campers and noob tube gets annoying fast.

Originally Posted by gasp1

i dont get why everyone wants to prestige, i think its pointless. ive been a 70 for like 2-3 weeks now with about 15,000 kills. ive worked too hard on getting fall camo for some of my guns and the extended mags.
I feel the same way. There is so much to do (upgrading guns, perks, unlocking killstreaks, unlocking camo).
All you would lose in COD4 would be some guns and a couple perks.

I might like the FAMAS more than the M16.

I didn't play over Thanksgiving break and I got back and either I am a lot worse or others got way better.

Might prestige. I have a problem with filling out collections and those locked titles will annoy me.

Prestige is pretty wack, but I'm gonna follow through with it. I like being above all my friends in rank
laugh.gif
. On another note, the Tactical knife
eek.gif
. Iwas tryin to pick a class quick in a match yesterday and I accidentlly selected the preset class with the Magnum/tactical knife and UMP. I was beastin! Haddudes messaging me from the other team askin if I had a modded controler
roll.gif

Game was pretty unbearable last night. Every game I went into dudes was doing the Javelin glitch. Might have to chill on this till the weekend and hopefullythat glitch will get fixed up.

i dont get why everyone wants to prestige, i think its pointless. ive been a 70 for like 2-3 weeks now with about 15,000 kills. ive worked too hard on getting fall camo for some of my guns and the extended mags.

if anyone wants to add me on 360 my gt is Se4no. i play mainly domination but also sometimes CTF and demo.
To get the medal you want. After being happy with the medal, then you work on your guns. Use scavenger rather then extended mags. Extended mags +refill are from scavenger pro, I find extended mags useless unless your not using a different perk.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Game was pretty unbearable last night. Every game I went into dudes was doing the Javelin glitch. Might have to chill on this till the weekend and hopefully that glitch will get fixed up.
mad.gif
, but if you kill them far away, you wont die.

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Game was pretty unbearable last night. Every game I went into dudes was doing the Javelin glitch. Might have to chill on this till the weekend and hopefully that glitch will get fixed up.
mad.gif
, but if you kill them far away, you wont die.

I was playing on that snow map. I believe it's called derail. I was by the train in the ice creek and I shot dude in the window who was 50 feet away and astory up and that javelin still killed me. Killcam left me speechless. That glitch is horrible

i dont get why everyone wants to prestige, i think its pointless. ive been a 70 for like 2-3 weeks now with about 15,000 kills. ive worked too hard on getting fall camo for some of my guns and the extended mags. .

smokin.gif
Feel the same way.... i have taken so many deaths trying to use guns i hate, why would i want to throw it all away for a fancy-er medal thing

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

can we get a tournament organized?
embarassed.gif
Ps3 dudes got one going
this

we got enough heads to do atleast 36 person tourney. id set it up but i dont have the time though. basically structured just like thiers.

Back
Top Bottom