The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by Nash

I second the motion for a tournament...I'd organize it but I just don't have the time right now.
frown.gif
Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

I've just read that when you get to level 9 prestige you unlock two hidden perks: martyrdom and juggernaut. Has anyone else heard about this?

sounds like garbage to me seeing as how those two were turned into death streaks

Well, there's a vid on youtube of a guy who made it to level 10 prestige and he mentions how people have been asking him what rewards he got on level 10.He said he didn't get any rewards for level 10, but on level 9 he said that unlocked martyrdom and juggernaut. I don't know if he was telling the truthso that's why I'm trying to get this confirmed.

BTW painkiller and juggernaut are not really the same. Painkiller is more powerful than juggernaut but it only lasts 10 seconds whereas juggernaut ispermanent. Same principle but completely different perks. You can't really use painkiller as a part of your strategy whereas campers will use juggernautlike crazy.

Originally Posted by Nash

I second the motion for a tournament...I'd organize it but I just don't have the time right now.
frown.gif

I've just read that when you get to level 9 prestige you unlock two hidden perks: martyrdom and juggernaut. Has anyone else heard about this?

sounds like garbage to me seeing as how those two were turned into death streaks

Well, there's a vid on youtube of a guy who made it to level 10 prestige and he mentions how people have been asking him what rewards he got on level 10. He said he didn't get any rewards for level 10, but on level 9 he said that unlocked martyrdom and juggernaut. I don't know if he was telling the truth so that's why I'm trying to get this confirmed.

BTW painkiller and juggernaut are not really the same. Painkiller is more powerful than juggernaut but it only lasts 10 seconds whereas juggernaut is permanent. Same principle but completely different perks. You can't really use painkiller as a part of your strategy whereas campers will use juggernaut like crazy.

I know the difference...my point was that Painkiller is the spiritual successor to Juggernaut

Martyrdom and juggernaut being perks is a load of BS. IW won't give an unfair advantage to people who prestige. You only get more class slots as youprestige and level 10 prestige gets to use any background title they unlocked and write whatever they want on it.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Martyrdom and juggernaut being perks is a load of BS. IW won't give an unfair advantage to people who prestige. You only get more class slots as you prestige and level 10 prestige gets to use any background title they unlocked and write whatever they want on it.

Okay, do you know this for sure? Here's the video I was talking about:

Skip to 2:38

Death Streak perks are terrible, why do they reward scrubs?

Dudes with painkillers endin' my streaks.
sick.gif
.....don't even get me started on Last Stand.

Does everybody always use a silencer? I like sneaking up on cats, but I hate how it takes down the damage on some guns
grin.gif

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by jae oh en

spec ops is
eek.gif

the stealth missions are intense.
The snow level pisses me off! I can't get passed the river on Veteran.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I did the 1st stealth mission on veteran with a partner. I was tellin him shoot the guy on the left on the count on 3 and I would shoot the guyon the right.

Acting like it was real life and s***.

^^^ i got the snow stealth mission beat on vet but i cant beat the one with the snipers in that open field with the guile suits on that mess is too hard

Martyrdom and juggernaut being perks is a load of BS. IW won't give an unfair advantage to people who prestige. You only get more class slots as you prestige and level 10 prestige gets to use any background title they unlocked and write whatever they want on it.

100% sure IW wouldn't do this. Not a chance. I can't see the vid on my ipod but im willing to bet he never shows the "hidden" perks

that message near the 2:50 mark
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
and
laugh.gif
at the amount of people who worship him

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by jae oh en

spec ops is
eek.gif

the stealth missions are intense.
The snow level pisses me off! I can't get passed the river on Veteran.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I did the 1st stealth mission on veteran with a partner. I was tellin him shoot the guy on the left on the count on 3 and I would shoot the guy on the right.

Acting like it was real life and s***.

lol i know what you mean. me and my boy did the same thing. if you wanna beat these spec ops on vet your def gonna have to do it with someone else

Originally Posted by aceofjays

Does everybody always use a silencer? I like sneaking up on cats, but I hate how it takes down the damage on some guns
grin.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Never understood why ya think this...A silencer just reduces therange of a gun, not the power...[/color]

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Death Streak perks are terrible, why do they reward scrubs?

Dudes with painkillers endin' my streaks.
sick.gif
.....don't even get me started on Last Stand.
i was playing last night and shot this dude from fairly long range. he drops on the ground so i assumed he went prone. i run over there to finishhim and i see him in a last stand so i'm thinking "perfect"
laugh.gif
. right before i shoot him, he throws a flash bang at me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. i didnt even know you could do that on a last stand
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol i use to have codemajic as a friend back on waw and cod4 but i got deleted cause i wasnt cool enough but i still play with his friends they helped me getto 3rd prestige and 10th on WAW in 3 days

Originally Posted by aceofjays

I completely understand the concept, but I swear it brings the damage down.
It does bring the damage down despite it not showing it when you equip silencer. I stopped using it on most guns because of this reason. Only gunI would put it on is the Scar and pistols. One shot kill with silenced snipers is pretty rare. Now try sniping without the silencer and all of a sudden,everyone is dropping like flies.

Ive found that silencers are only good on guns with a lot of recoil seems to stop guns from bouncing all over the place with a silncer

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

lol i use to have codemajic as a friend back on waw and cod4 but i got deleted cause i wasnt cool enough but i still play with his friends they helped me get to 3rd prestige and 10th on WAW in 3 days

Explain??? How do they Prestige so quickly?

well eaasy make new accouunts that u will kill on ...invite them in domination and just kill the accounts for as many times as u want..but dont capture anyflags cuz remember there is no time limit.

i got a 1500 kill streak lmao! then after they just play

Back
Top Bottom