The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by CasperJr

wat is a prestige and how do you get it ?
reach rank 70 and you have the option of doing prestige. Basically start back at rank 1 with a new badge. all your guns, perks, challenges geterased and you have to unlock them again.

Silencers are good on all guns. And its a plus that aint none of the guns got terrible iron sights.

I finally reached level 70 and unlocked the AK. I been missing this gun. Its all i used in COD4. Now i dont wanna prestige
frown.gif

First game using it, i went 34-3. Missed my nuke by two kills (for the 2nd time).

Silencers are good on all guns. And its a plus that aint none of the guns got terrible iron sights.

I finally reached level 70 and unlocked the AK. I been missing this gun. Its all i used in COD4. Now i dont wanna prestige
frown.gif

First game using it, i went 34-3. Missed my nuke by two kills (for the 2nd time).

frown.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

^We get it.

You like the AK.

do the stats even matter? The M-16 appears to be the best all around but the FAMAS and ACR blow it away iMO.

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

^We get it.

You like the AK.

do the stats even matter? The M-16 appears to be the best all around but the FAMAS and ACR blow it away iMO.
I think the FAMAS is trash. Idk why either. It's 3-round burst just like the M16 so I have no clue why I hate it.

ACR tho...
devil.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

SMH at you dudes complaining about the kids with the dual shottys
imo they are the easiest to kill...
i got dudes changing classes and then they cant shoot weapons cause they got used to the shottys lol
just shoot em from a distance..
if they get close enough (they only way they can harm u) shank dont shoot. it always works. u gotta be quick though..

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

i got dudes changing classes and then they cant shoot weapons cause they got used to the shottys lol
if they get close enough (they only way they can harm u) shank dont shoot. it always works. u gotta be quick though..

they don't have to be close.. they can murk you from 50 feet away

Originally Posted by iiidThrash

if they get close enough (they only way they can harm u) shank dont shoot. it always works. u gotta be quick though
I agree that dual 1887's aren't completely unstoppable but it gets frustrating when you get killed by them from so far away. Shooting froma distance is easy enough but when they suddenly sprint onto your screen from what looks like a safe distance, they continue to blow your brains out and sprintright through your still standing corpse. The range of the 1887's seem almost infinite..

would had 2 chopper gunners on afghan if it wasn't for these noob tubers and how slow it takes to draw a weapon.
and man, the D'eagle just plain sucks now. stickin to the TMP

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

reach rank 70 and you have the option of doing prestige. Basically start back at rank 1 with a new badge. all your guns, perks, challenges get erased and you have to unlock them again.

why woulud anyone want to prestige then

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

reach rank 70 and you have the option of doing prestige. Basically start back at rank 1 with a new badge. all your guns, perks, challenges get erased and you have to unlock them again.

why woulud anyone want to prestige then

for the "prestige" of doing it...why you think they call it that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

well eaasy make new accouunts that u will kill on ...invite them in domination and just kill the accounts for as many times as u want..but dont capture any flags cuz remember there is no time limit.

i got a 1500 kill streak lmao! then after they just play

eek.gif
eek.gif
that is so cheesy and boring.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
not a chance in hell ill dothat
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom