The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

what is the javelin glitch? I saw some dudes running around with it today that looked real suspicious. Also I hate when dudes get tons of XP when they have nokills, and the team is helping them out too. CHEATERS!

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

what is the javelin glitch? I saw some dudes running around with it today that looked real suspicious. Also I hate when dudes get tons of XP when they have no kills, and the team is helping them out too. CHEATERS!

Once you kill them there javelin goes off and kills anyone in a 30 foot radius.

im down for a tourney but dont know how to set one up.. Free for all or do we sleect teams randomly.?

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Game was pretty unbearable last night. Every game I went into dudes was doing the Javelin glitch. Might have to chill on this till the weekend and hopefully that glitch will get fixed up.
mad.gif
, but if you kill them far away, you wont die.

I was playing on that snow map. I believe it's called derail. I was by the train in the ice creek and I shot dude in the window who was 50 feet away and a story up and that javelin still killed me. Killcam left me speechless. That glitch is horrible
I know you can kill them from far away. But on the close maps and dudes just running around with no regard for their lives because 9 times out of10 they are gonna get a kill maybe even 2 or 3 when they get killed theres really nothing you can do.

One man army is so dope. I use the m4 with stopping power and get 5 kills then use one army pro and switch to my scar with hardline. Get 6 kills and get aharrier to chopper gunner to nuke. Enemy has UAV online? I just switch to a cold blooded class.I need another Semtex? Just re equip the same class I'musing. One man army pro is beast enough. Imagine having 5 more classes.

Just got my first nuke...
pimp.gif

and followed up the next game with another one...
Caught a lot of "Why you cheating, man"

on now GT moneyguel lets get a team going please..i hate being paired with dudes who dont talk if you arent going to communicate play free for all

I am horrible at this game but am getting better. I was playin demolition the other night and dudes on my team kept tryin to help me out and give me tips.Tellin me to follow them an get the kills. Even reset the teams the next match so i would be on their team. It was pretty funny and made me feel like a hellalame that i sucked that bad.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom