The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

What is "one man army?" I'm only a level 44...haven't unlocked it yet.
you can change your class whenever.. and pro is the same but it does it faster.

man my xbox isnt turning on. the controller flashes but the console only lites up in the center
smh.gif
been trying to turn on this joint for the last 90minutes
mad.gif

What's with this stupid Javelin glitch spreading faster than H1N1? EVERYONE is doing it and it's stupid. Fix it.

Originally Posted by doosta45

man my xbox isnt turning on. the controller flashes but the console only lites up in the center
smh.gif
mad.gif
no red rings? that sucks dude.

They need to fix the Akimbo 1887s. It's range is way too far and takes absolutely no skill to use at all.

And yes, One man army pro is
pimp.gif
I haven't come across anyone that really uses it though. I've seen maybe two guys with it (on my team, at least).

I miss COD4 :-(

All these campers and glitchers are ruining the fun. Idiots running around like suicide bombers with their javelin glitches, and running around like a gazzellewith their care package glitches. I seriously doubt IW even playtested this game.

Why they didn't do a public beta is beyond me. All this crap could have been fixed before the official release.

Some guy on my team a couple hours ago did that cage package glitch and everyone on the team has either a AC-130, Chopper Gunner or EMP. Everyone went positivetoo.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

smh.gif
mad.gif
no red rings. usually i can watch tv and boot up my xbox. after about 90mins i finally hit 'hdmi' on my remote and bam xbox is on.

Originally Posted by The Minister

smh.gif
mad.gif
no red rings. usually i can watch tv and boot up my xbox. after about 90mins i finally hit 'hdmi' on my remote and bam xbox is on.
you have the older 360 or the new 09 Xbox 360 ? Cuz the newer ones are problem free according to Microsoft.

I've had the game for two days and still haven't played yet
laugh.gif
. How long does it take to get used to? Last COD I played was COD 5..

December 2, 2009 - Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Director of Policy and Enforcement for Xbox LIVE Stephen Toulouse stated anyone who tries to execute the "javelin glitch" in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is susceptible to a Xbox LIVE account suspension.

The glitch allows players carrying a rocket launcher to explode in a fiery blaze, killing a large group of opponents in the area.

Toulouse added the suspensions typically last 24 hours for first offenders, but can go as high as two weeks or more if you've been caught before. He also went on to clarify that suspending cheaters on Xbox LIVE through glitching is not new and not specific to Modern Warfare 2.

Infinity Ward Community Manger Robert Bowling, meanwhile, stated the developer is working on releasing a new title update to fix many gameplay issues for the game, which he says will be a "big one."

The update will be available on all platforms.

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Which one of you dudes GT is Killa 5am? And who's Hovish?

Anyways we were murkin those dudes
laugh.gif

That javelin glitch though
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

I think I finally found my gun in the FAMAS. Haven't played that good in a while.
alllreadyy
pimp.gif
..we really was though...I was tryna get a party started but not alotta dudes was on..we def gonna run that team again tomorrow
Certified whats ya GT? I dont think I got you..or just add me
I got you on my friends list bruh it's young sean 15
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

December 2, 2009 - Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Director of Policy and Enforcement for Xbox LIVE Stephen Toulouse stated anyone who tries to execute the "javelin glitch" in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is susceptible to a Xbox LIVE account suspension.

The glitch allows players carrying a rocket launcher to explode in a
fiery blaze, killing a large group of opponents in the area.

Toulouse added the suspensions typically last 24 hours for first
offenders, but can go as high as two weeks or more if you've been
caught before. He also went on to clarify that suspending cheaters on
Xbox LIVE through glitching is not new and not specific to Modern
Warfare 2.

Infinity Ward Community Manger Robert Bowling, meanwhile, stated
the developer is working on releasing a new title update to fix many
gameplay issues for the game, which he says will be a "big one."

The update will be available on all platforms.

eyes.gif

They go crazy over this but allow jerks who have a 94.77 killing ratio and a 500+ kill streak to stay on the leaderboards.

Back
Top Bottom