The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

got my K/D to 1.11
pimp.gif
turtle beaches FTW
1.28 Myself.....
pimp.gif

i wanna get as many titles as possible before i prest. again

lol @ dude thinking .80 is "good at the game"

rofl @ "if there was a war, id die more than i killed, but my tombstone wouldnt say 'here lies a #!*+% #$# camping !%$+@%!+##*%' now would it?"

^^ I was thinkin about it too but it was the last day of double xp and just went straight to 4th prestige...got up to level 25 or something. I might not prestige for a while though for titles and stuff

throwing knife=addicting
laugh.gif
I'm trying like crazy to get a throwing knife kill cam
smh.gif
laugh.gif

^^ I was thinkin about it too but it was the last day of double xp and just went straight to 4th prestige...got up to level 25 or something. I might not prestige for a while though for titles and stuff

throwing knife=addicting
laugh.gif
I'm trying like crazy to get a throwing knife kill cam
smh.gif
laugh.gif

lol, i always forget i have it equipped and go to set a claymore and throw that %!!$ down a hallway

as far as not prest., i spent times unlocking the m4 completely (FMJ and noob tube....smh) then got the 2500 kills, like 20 off of 350 headshots....close to unlocking the acr completely.....the intervention....then, after that, i may prest.

it's actually not as bad as i thought it was, my ratio suffered from it, and it takes forever to get that nasty ACR back

but i'm quite sick with the m4, and i unlock red dot usually the first match i run with a gun, so it's all goodie
ay, yall that ive never played with, add me

GT-eNPHANATe

^^lol samething happens to me. I forgot I got all my classes set with the throwing knife and I think I have semtex
smh.gif

I stopped running with the m4 though...I don't even use the same guns everytime I prestige. I try and switch it up everytime...when I started off I usually sniped then went to m4 and p90 now I'm using the spas and mp5...I hated the 3 burst guns but now I use those more now too...m16 is
pimp.gif

eNPHAN wrote:
eyes.gif
, it's just annoying cause you lose ninja and the acr...
you use the m4 anyway....

roll.gif
@your stats tho
i saw that and was honestly dissapointed...
you had the highest ratio on my barracks list anyway...smh
in other news, i'm more accurate than henzo.....lol

I rock w/ the ACR all day, I was just using the M4 that one day since it works slightly better w/ the West to East lag.

pimp.gif
@ the game on Quarry me, duke, labrrev & nick played. We were down like 6900-6500 & I dropped an emergency, Labrrev picked up a Pred, I had a pred & a stealth bomber and we left the ammo crate there for dudes to come try to steal it.. So it was 7100-7000 dropped that stealth bomber & ended the game
laugh.gif
, I would've have 5 kills if duke didnt steal 1 ( as usual
smh.gif
)

been playing garbage, but i went hammy in a few matches last night and got my Fall camo on the SCAR. back up to .90 k/d too... i had dropped back into the .8's after the new maps dropped.

looking back... i used to really suck at this game.

just mashed in free-for-all on Salvage. started off 7-4, ended 27-5.

some other cat hit 30 while i was in the chopper gunner too. smh.

got my K/D to 1.11
pimp.gif
turtle beaches FTW

once u play with TBs, its hard to play without 'em. brought my KD from 1.6 up to 1.69 or 1.70

People with Turtle beaches, do ya'll jump when u get killed? %*@+ is like a scary movie
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif
@ the game on Quarry me, duke, labrrev & nick played. We were down like 6900-6500 & I dropped an emergency, Labrrev picked up a Pred, I had a pred & a stealth bomber and we left the ammo crate there for dudes to come try to steal it.. So it was 7100-7000 dropped that stealth bomber & ended the game
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)
We were on a nice win streak until we got put on Rust wit the tubers.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
)

That game was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, dudes on the other team were mad as hell
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ that 1 kill you always complaining about...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Bammas don't even invite me no more
smh.gif
frown.gif
That's cool. I'll just run solo dolo for a while
It's cuz you suck and you play around too much and we enjoy winning, not saying, shut the hell up, and having people going 3-15 on our team, word to Mayor.

been running into a lot of dudes lately rocking riot shields and c4. with like danger close pro.

anyway to deal with them?

oh and anyone run on pc? steam? get at me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Bammas don't even invite me no more
smh.gif
frown.gif
That's cool. I'll just run solo dolo for a while
It's cuz you suck and you play around too much and we enjoy winning, not saying, shut the hell up, and having people going 3-15 on our team, word to Mayor.
hgkvlkbjhgcgsf
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude kept swearing he was better than me, he even had the nerve to bring his boy in saying he'd be better than me because there couldn't be two good Mexican players.
laugh.gif

Mayors cool tho, even when he's hurting our team.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom