The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by youngmoney

does anyone have sitrep pro? im working on it now...is it worth it?
It takes a long minute to get sitrep pro, but it is well worth it.  I think it's the best tier 3 perk.

Finally hit 1.9 KDR
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by derrty6232

It takes a long minute to get sitrep pro, but it is well worth it.  I think it's the best tier 3 perk.
Even though I havent unlocked it, I also think its better than Ninja Pro. I mean, youre foot steps and your teammates foot steps are quieter in addition to your enemys footsteps being louder. Thats win right there. How many people do you see running with HBS anyway?

The only thing Im not sure about is when you run into enemies that are equipped with Ninja. Im guessing its slightly quieter than those with out Ninja, but still noticeable.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Even though I havent unlocked it, I also think its better than Ninja Pro. I mean, youre foot steps and your teammates foot steps are quieter in addition to your enemys footsteps being louder. Thats win right there. How many people do you see running with HBS anyway?

The only thing Im not sure about is when you run into enemies that are equipped with Ninja. Im guessing its slightly quieter than those with out Ninja, but still noticeable.

im at 85 right now. i noticed myself just running straight to the claymores not even worrying about enemies
laugh.gif

so if the enemy has ninja pro on and i have sitrep pro on...i wont be able to hear their footsteps? correct?

Like half the guys he's taking out still have "FNG" titles tho... On the PSN to boot... But that first frag was impressive

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

im at 85 right now. i noticed myself just running straight to the claymores not even worrying about enemies
laugh.gif

so if the enemy has ninja pro on and i have sitrep pro on...i wont be able to hear their footsteps? correct?
I can't confirm or dismiss the sitrep X ninja thing, but an enemy has never snuck up on me without hearing them. 

any got the link to where they sell those attachments that you can put on your controller for FPS games?

I wonder if all of you who take part in those 10th prestige lobbies are eventually gonna get got
nerd.gif

henz0 wrote:
Originally Posted by Shadi914

I joined a 10th prestige lobby today
nerd.gif

I hate the fact that it gives you that ridiculous K/D though

Some lobbies don't mess with your leaderboard stats at all. It all depends on who's hosting and what they have on their JTAG.
Unfortunately, I'm stuck with 9,000,000 kills.
laugh.gif
Atleast I don't have to worry about my K/D anymore.

AdobeCS4 wrote:
I wonder if all of you who take part in those 10th prestige lobbies are eventually gonna get got
nerd.gif

If I get banned, I'm announcing my retirement from MW2/XBL.
I do not feel like going through the trouble of getting to level 70 again.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

henz0 wrote:
Originally Posted by Shadi914

I joined a 10th prestige lobby today
nerd.gif

I hate the fact that it gives you that ridiculous K/D though
Some lobbies don't mess with your leaderboard stats at all. It all depends on who's hosting and what they have on their JTAG.
Unfortunately, I'm stuck with 9,000,000 kills.
laugh.gif
Atleast I don't have to worry about my K/D anymore.

AdobeCS4 wrote:
nerd.gif

If I get banned, I'm announcing my retirement from MW2/XBL.
I do not feel like going through the trouble of getting to level 70 again.

eyes.gif
, it's just annoying cause you lose ninja and the acr...

you use the m4 anyway....

roll.gif
@your stats tho

i saw that and was honestly dissapointed...

you had the highest ratio on my barracks list anyway...smh

in other news, i'm more accurate than henzo.....lol

lakersreppa008 wrote:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Watching a few of his videos on his youtube page. Dude goes OFF!
laugh.gif

VIA A KNIFE

but

hes got a point.

i ont even mind the 7 foot teleport stabs

but when i let off 5 bullets in you...with fmj and stopping power....

that murders dudes across the map,(it usually takes 3 or 4 bullets)

and you eat those...theres a problem.

Back
Top Bottom