The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Bammas don't even invite me no more
smh.gif
frown.gif
That's cool.
I'll just run solo dolo for a while
It's cuz you suck and you play around too much and we enjoy winning, not saying, shut the hell up, and having people going 3-15 on our team, word to Mayor.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

On a side note
tired.gif
@ the sniper...
word
roll.gif

dude sucks

jdaj;agn;kjnakjgnkag .... just watched that video... dude was turrible.

the "No Russian" joint was crazy too. so, that cat had a free roaming camera during the game? shlt was amazing.

Whenever we play with you we play with the biggest noob toobers + fill in the blank + campers

It wasn't too bad the other day when it was just Henz and rafool for a few matches, maybe its YOU
eek.gif

GT: LackAttack1214

I just got the game last week though....

Yall got any tips for team deathmatch?

Best stats I had so far was 5 kills 1 assists....

I think it's the guns I have available, cuz when I pick up someone else's I always do better...

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Whenever we play with you we play with the biggest noob toobers + fill in the blank + campers
It wasn't too bad the other day when it was just Henz and rafool for a few matches, maybe its YOU
eek.gif

No, probably us combined together because we are that good
eyes.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
@ trying to turn it on me
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'll be on today after class, so about 1130 ct, I'll try to hit up henz
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
at the sniper

but the video was
eek.gif
i was waiting for one of them to use a noob tube or run up on one of the bad guys eating bullets with commando
grin.gif
laugh.gif

yo some ps3 players add me. I play pretty much TDM only and am tired of being grouped with terrible players. 1.94kd

psn id - loque187

i think he blurred them to highlight which was his score (maybe?) ....

eek.gif
at 4-80.

i had games when i first started out, of like 5-15 ... but 80 deaths!?!?! damn son. that cat will NEVER get his k/d back up.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol @ dude thinking .80 is "good at the game"

rofl @ "if there was a war, id die more than i killed, but my tombstone wouldnt say 'here lies a #!*+% #$# camping !%$+@%!+##*%' now would it?"
Same $+*@ had me too. At first i heard 8.00 and realized that was impossible. but .80 when you only play TDM
laugh.gif

yeah my k/d is not very good hoverin around .50, I never had 80 deaths though lol. My GT is seatown1202 if anyone wants to add me.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, just got finished playing with rafool, henz$, and other people, ended up getting 43 (on going, too).

32-2 on Derail
eek.gif
, them only scoring 27
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

5jzjg3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom