The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

a few games I ran last night...got my K/D up to 1.12
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
at DUKE. I'll start playing serious when I get on later. I joined that game with DUKE, Henz$ and Mayor. They straight up raped the team I was on. I quit and starting playing Madden
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

laugh.gif
at DUKE. I'll start playing serious when I get on later. I joined that game with DUKE, Henz$ and Mayor. They straight up raped the team I was on. I quit and starting playing Madden
laugh.gif
smh.gif

YOU DID NOT JOIN IN! You just plain suck at the damn game so you quit and left and played Madden
roll.gif

^Ducktales. When I'm 100% serious I'm pretty decent. I just need to stop "accidently" team killing in hardcore
devil.gif

aveezytheBEAST wrote:
Wth is dashboarding??
Dashboarding is when you leave the game by going directly to your Xbox Dashboard while you're still ingame.
Normally people do it if they're getting raped or don't wanna take an L, because if you dashboard the kills or outcome don't save to your account.

Anybody on XBL add me: AyVee23.... I only play hardcore though, and I'm always tryin to find more people to play with.

almost had my 2nd nuke today....wouldve had it if most of the team didn't leave when I called in my chopper gunner and caused a host migration then got killed by a spawn camper
smh.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

aveezytheBEAST wrote:
Wth is dashboarding??
Dashboarding is when you leave the game by going directly to your Xbox Dashboard while you're still ingame.
Normally people do it if they're getting raped or don't wanna take an L, because if you dashboard the kills or outcome don't save to your account.

hmmmm.jpg

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just got my 2nd nuke on Derail. 41-6

Henz$, Doosta, KevenMayne my witness
pimp.gif
We all should run tonight. I'm trying to keep my 42 win streak going.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

just went 6-4 with 7 assists!?!? .... i was getting robbed.
I've put up a twelve spot before
smh.gif
I swear I gotta get rid of this bs Time Warner Cable
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
..most ive ever had was like, 17-9-4. 1 dime away from the double-double.

i'm down to run later tonight. ill add some of yall #%$+@, shoot me an invite. gt: JDZZL02.

First I equipped my Nuke yesterday playing deathwatch I actually got it, I was
eek.gif
laugh.gif
.....I'll mess with it again sometime.

Just a few games:
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom