The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by jthagreat

i think the question was whats the difference between hardline, and hardline pro?
iwanna know as well
Hardline = 1 less kill for killstreak
Hardline pro = 1 less kill for killstreak AND 1 less death for deathstreak.

So if you have hardline pro on, it takes 6 kills to get a harrier and 3 deaths for martydom, etc. for whatever killstreak/deathstreak you have on.

"see if I invite you to a game"

lol

"wont hesitate to kick you out"

lolz

Dudes in here starting to sound lame as hell...... Ran with some peeps yesterday, good games

psn: Kicktionare

Originally Posted by bee easyy

www.gamebattles.com
someone start a NT team.
I'd be down
Using hardline with the nuke makes no sense thinking about it, I had been using it because I usually
use UAV, Pred, Harrier... going to have to get in a game with some of the NT regs sometime
nerd.gif

everytime i try to run with burrack it seems i get like half a game in before something happens and he disappears aha

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

lol

lolz

Dudes in here starting to sound lame as hell...... Ran with some peeps yesterday, good games

Thing is, he really does that %#%% to get a laugh out of henz0 and them
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

lol

lolz

smh.gif

How would you know, we never invite you...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IRockTMacs

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Nothing like having 7 or 8 straight games with 35 or more kills in TDM
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got my 3rd nuke the 2nd game after switching to it, SCAR is just not fair, iron sights are the best imo
Finally found a class that fits my style the best:
SCAR w/ HBS
AA-12 with a Grip
P1: Marathon
P2: Hardline Pro
P3: Commando Pro
Hardline Pro details?
Just one less death for your deathstreak. No big deal. But hardline is the %#$%. I go between that and stopping power on my Assualt rifle classes.
I'm not the first one to discuss this, but Hardline is really a waste of a perk, especially if you're playing for nukes.
From the CoD Wiki:
Hardline's utility depends on the killstreaks the player has equipped. In terms of percentages, UAV Recon requires 33% fewer kills to achieve with Hardline, whereas a Tactical Nuke is only 4% easier to achieve with Hardline. This means that builds featuring killstreaks that require fewer successive kills receive more benefits from Hardline.Instead of being used to directly improve a player's kill/death ratio, Hardline can be considered a "support" perk: with the right killstreak rewards, a player can use Hardline to consistently deploy killstreaks that benefit the whole team: UAV Recon, Care Package, Counter-UAV, and Sentry Guns are all killstreaks that both receive substantial benefits from Hardline and provide support for the entire team

I play FFA so im not trying to get "Team" killstreaks. I just like it because it only takes 6 for my Harrier and then from there a nuke is within sight. I know it would be only 1 more kill without it. But when youve only got such a little window where it is even possible to get the nuke in FFA the less amount of kills to start it off the better.

Ive gotten 15 Nukes (All legit) on FFA and im sure it would be less than that if I had to run around looking for another kill after I got to 6 rather than calling in my harrier and letting that do work. But in team matches I would agree that another perk would be better to use

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

lol

lolz

smh.gif

How would you know, we never invite you...
laugh.gif
Everytime you do invite me, you're trying to show off for dudes
laugh.gif
smh.gif
And MN, that was a while ago. I found another crew to run with
pimp.gif

And you got invited like twice since the game came out 
tongue.gif
tired.gif

Thats my point... If your not invited, which you never are, how could you kno if im playin or not?? I just dont be playin MW2 that must anymore...

The fact still remains that you made a pretty misty eyed post a lil earlier
laugh.gif

Got my first Nuke last night (after trying for about a week) on a FFA on Wasteland. Once I got my Harriers it was over.

/cool story bro.

never got a nuke...19 kills is my highest streak...ive gotten 19 three times...

i never get invited either, if it makes you less emotional, homay....

i need another mic.

Does anybody have an extra free month of live they can give me? somebodys gotta have an extra from that netflix promotion. help me out please.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

never got a nuke...19 kills is my highest streak...ive gotten 19 three times...

i never get invited either, if it makes you less emotional, homay....

i need another mic.
haha well i was playing with you yesterday i think, forget how I did I think i was goin off.

I have never got a nuke either..
Today I went 20-0 first round on Favela Demolition but then died 2nd round and ended up 29-3, wish I woulda waited to call my chopper in the second round.

Went on a 30 killstreak 2 days ago but didn't have my nuke on
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ChicagoKid23

everytime i try to run with burrack it seems i get like half a game in before something happens and he disappears aha

What's your PSN?  Yeah I get disconnected a lot.  Like I'll be in a party of 6 playing a match and I'll be like 20-5 then I get disconnected and when I rejoin the game, I'll be on the other team and the game is just about over.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom