The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

never got a nuke...19 kills is my highest streak...ive gotten 19 three times...

i never get invited either, if it makes you less emotional, homay....

i need another mic.
haha well i was playing with you yesterday i think, forget how I did I think i was goin off.

I have never got a nuke either..
Today I went 20-0 first round on Favela Demolition but then died 2nd round and ended up 29-3, wish I woulda waited to call my chopper in the second round.

Went on a 30 killstreak 2 days ago but didn't have my nuke on
mad.gif

lol, i jocked your emblem and title just cause i had them both...lol

i had no idea you were, i just knew it was NT related...i kept leaving cause henzo and mayor invited me, i was trynna get you on...

where the %#@* do tristen be at? stop stomping the yard, $*$@%, and get on.....lol

my highest kill streak is 18. ive gotten it like 6-7 times tho. i just switched up from the chopper gunner to the AC-130. hoping i can get my killstreak up to 20. i dont ever plan on getting a nuke... just being realistic.

im gonna be runnin tonight + watching basketball. holla. gt: JDZZL02

Still no nuke for me
tired.gif
.. But with the way I play its kinda hard to get so I never equip it. 22 is my highest killstreak

is that it? you gotta camp and snipe to get a nuke?

f- that.

its a videogame, im not about to be shooting at people through keyholes and %+!%...im not afraid to die.

ran a few games with henz mayor and duke.....Haven't played with this dude mayor in deep. Son was sayin he'd do anyhing for his boys camaro
laugh.gif
yo' mayor how u let that little French kid hit you with your own line though?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

ran a few games with henz mayor and duke.....Haven't played with this dude mayor in deep. Son was sayin he'd do anyhing for his boys camaro
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lol@ stealing people's clan tags

is that it? you gotta camp and snipe to get a nuke?

f- that.

its a videogame, im not about to be shooting at people through keyholes and %+!%...im not afraid to die.
i dropped 10 nukes, got bored of them, and learned how to quickscope. haven't gotten a nuke since.

Originally Posted by henz0

Still no nuke for me
tired.gif
.. But with the way I play its kinda hard to get so I never equip it. 22 is my highest killstreak
Kinda the same for me. I haven't ever equipped it. I take a lot of risks and like to go for objectives. My current killstreak is at 25. Hell I haven't even prestiged yet lol. I'm gonna do it once just to do it but I really don't feel like working to get all my @*@% back.

I may be on tonight at like 1130 for anyone on PS3. PSN = EpicBeardMan67

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by henz0

Still no nuke for me
tired.gif
Kinda the same for me. I haven't ever equipped it. I take a lot of risks and like to go for objectives. My current killstreak is at 25. Hell I haven't even prestiged yet lol. I'm gonna do it once just to do it but I really don't feel like working to get all my @*@% back.

I may be on tonight at like 1130 for anyone on PS3. PSN = EpicBeardMan67

eh, im on my 2nd prestige.......its only annoying until you get ninja and the acr......

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ "hey (fill in GT) what's up; (fill in GT) hey man whats going on; (mayor) SHUT THE
47035c50ed10b7b643dd01280b23f6c2b469a60.gif
UP!

roll.gif

Derail is my new map to go for a nuke on.  Get to the middle building, set 1 claymore, wait for a kill or teammate to die, resupply with scavenger set claymore at other entrance, wait and peak out at times to get easy kills with M16/Tar + Spas with foregrip.  At 7 kills in no time, UAV up, drop Harrier on them, get to chopper gunner and its a piece of cake from there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  Was close to one today, but I tried to go for a double kill and dude saw me, and it was too late to lay down and crawl back slowly
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
@ "hey (fill in GT) what's up; (fill in GT) hey man whats going on; (mayor) SHUT THE
47035c50ed10b7b643dd01280b23f6c2b469a60.gif
UP!

roll.gif

Derail is my new map to go for a nuke on.  Get to the middle building, set 1 claymore, wait for a kill or teammate to die, resupply with scavenger set claymore at other entrance, wait and peak out at times to get easy kills with M16/Tar + Spas with foregrip.  At 7 kills in no time, UAV up, drop Harrier on them, get to chopper gunner and its a piece of cake from there
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.  Was close to one today, but I tried to go for a double kill and dude saw me, and it was too late to lay down and crawl back slowly
smh.gif
smh.gif
???

does anyobdy here have astro a40s? or a30s? i need a good headset for my xbox/ps3 and i know they can run on both and pc, but wanted to know how the sound quality was

yeah, derail is my spot.

i just put a claymore in the front, and camp the back....merking MADD @%%+#%....from that landing, the spas merks cats at the door....very cheap lol

i be feeling bad sometimes when i get to bodying cats with the spas....lol...

getting like 9 kills in a row.....standing still...lol

LOL@ mayor's "yo, (insert gamertag), SHUT UP, YOU SOFT B, YOU'RE FROM (location on their profile)!"

random....lol

then he steals their clan tag...lol

Originally Posted by CWrite78

does anyobdy here have astro a40s? or a30s? i need a good headset for my xbox/ps3 and i know they can run on both and pc, but wanted to know how the sound quality was
turtlebeach sir >

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Is there an official NT clan tag? If not we should just make one, I vote for "NT" simple enough
laugh.gif

add me i play all the time, going for demolition and S&D
GT: Mvrio
K/D: 1.91
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom